• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
Have been dreading this since the Sabres gave up 10 on Thursday.

Couldn't have a worse feeling about this one.

Pens/Flyers at 3:30. Isles/Caps at 7.

Let's have a good day

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Lived in Buffalo for a few years. Wings are not wings without the bone. Best thing i bought in years is an air fryer. Wings are quick to cook, sauce is easy (like Sweet Baby Rays), and they have at least 90% of flavor of "real" wings.
I have an Emeril Lagasse air fryer to do wings

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
For anyone in the Westchester area, check out the wings at Lazy Boy Saloon in White Plains. Their tequila citrus wings are killer. Literally never gotten a different type unless I was stealing a friend's who got another, inferior sauce/rub.
Thanks for the suggestion. I am always next door at Archie Grand. I’ve also heard the wings at Candlelight Inn are good but it’s cash only.

Breaded Fox

Nov 8, 2010
NJ
Our road to a cup starts with puck management. I know Gallant preaches it but it's amazing how bad we are.

We have no plan to get the puck out of the zone and through the neutral zone. How are they suppose to efficiently manage the puck when your only tangible option is a hailmary? There's a major disconnect somewhere. Either in coaching or execution. I'm losing faith that it gets fixed.
This makes me angry all game long.

Reactions: duhmetreE

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA
I’m from the Poconos area and there’s actually a Rangers themed bar in East Stroudsburg called Teddy’s University that has awesome food including the wings, plus it’s all decked out in Rangers gear/memorabilia

I was there watching the Stepan OT winner in the playoffs and I thought the roof was gonna come off that little place lol I think there might even be a video on the internet somewhere

Reactions: Boris Zubov

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Lets go boys!!!

1678556752808.png

Kravtsov420

May 4, 2019
Some of you have a really high bar for pizza, I've got a high bar for wings. Too many of them this day are just dripping in oil, the sauce doesn't stick the the actual wing.

For the best wing you need crunch, and sauce. Most these days have neither. Stringy, drippy, overly soft should not be the defining characteristics of a buffalo wing
whos got good wings in jersey

Deleted member 23124

You folks really need a food thread....someone "call" me when hockey talk begins.

Reactions: shackleton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad