GDT: GAME 64: LEAFS @ HABS | Clown Show | Sat. March 9, 2024, 7PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, SN, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Joshua Roy score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Agreed but Reaves will do something borderline dirty causing Xhekaj to have to step in
Xhekaj starting to play like a number 4 doesn't need this shit.
What a piss poor trade off.

This absolutely has to be addressed for next season and we all f***ing well know it.
This is why IDGAF if we cut bait on a number of players for no return if we have to.

This topic does get me riled in case people haven't noticed. :D

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Xhekaj starting to play like a number 4 doesn't need this shit.
What a piss poor trade off.

This absolutely has to be addressed for next season and we all f***ing well know it.
This is why IDGAF if we cut bait on a number of players for no return if we have to.

This topic does get me riled in case people haven't noticed. :D
At least he plays with Savard who I don’t remember ever needing to be protected. Imagine if he lined up with Harris who gets rag dolled every 2nd game ;)

Reactions: Runner77 and Rapala

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Saw this somewhere earlier today. Junior Soprano and Craig Simpson will be calling the Leafs/Habs game for CBC tonight. :DD

CC.jpg

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
in today's nhl, every team's core is made up of grinders on the 3-4
Ylonen and Evans are not NHL players, Evans is on the cusp at best. Pez could suit up on most NHL teams in a 4th line role, Kovacevic as well. Dvorak is AHL material , or should be in Europe
Dvorak is an NHL player.

Speed hands and board play are NHL, same with transition.

Evans is fringe NHL, does
Some things well enough, others he requires better line mates to drive.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
If Boston wins this afternnon they pass Florida. If you want to be sure the Leafs are out in the 1st round cheer for Boston There is no way the Leafs are beating Florida. They might not survive the series.

Reactions: Habano

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
If this week showed us anything they're not beating Boston, either.
True.

Armia has rarely not shown up for a game in quite some time.
The funny thing is he gets noticed either way.

Dvorak is like some kind of phantom that you don't realize is playing for long stretches. :laugh:
Armia has shown for awhile. Because as usual he only shows up when Habs need to lose.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
It's probably true but like Armia he rarely shows up for the game.

He is a victim of Komisarekitis. You play with a really good player or two and people believe you are also a good player. Max Domi also suffered from this, he's still in treatment

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Nostrils will hatty on us after being invisible against an elite team as usual. He preys on bad team with shitty coverage. And our man-to-man is the perfect recipe to try and show you’re an MVP.

As long as the kids play well, get points and X plays hockey and hits instead of dropping the mitts.

I don’t care about this one. If they beat the Figs, it would be a bonus.

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Nostrils will hatty on us after being invisible against an elite team as usual. He preys on bad team with shitty coverage. And our man-to-man is the perfect recipe to try and show you’re an MVP.

As long as the kids play well, get points and X plays hockey and hits instead of dropping the mitts.

I don’t care about this one. If they beat the Figs, it would be a bonus.
Celly's like he's on the Senators too!

Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad