GDT: GAME 64: LEAFS @ HABS | Clown Show | Sat. March 9, 2024, 7PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, SN, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Joshua Roy score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
A goon is only a goon. A player who can play top 4 minutes on D and shoots the puck 107.7 MPH is a player who can play the game but is also able to defend his teammates. Xhekaj is far from being a goon
He has to model his game like that other guy who could fire the puck did.
Zedeno didn't fight until he had to and even then nobody wanted a piece of him.
The hardest players to play against rarely had to fight. The shift to shift whopping was enough.

• Love
Reactions: Tyson

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Let them gloat about the Leafs for now but we all know the playoffs are on the way and it will all come to an end.
I thought that when you have Canadian teams playing against each other there should be none biased but I forgot there is

Too bad there's no American Channel showing this game

Reactions: OldCraig71

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Xhekaj is our goon :facepalm: His whole selling point is that he's a goon that is also a positive when on the ice, but still a goon.
He may be a “goon” but he’s got great character for team chemistry. I think if he can control his strength and continue channeling his aggression into offense, he becomes so much more interesting for fans.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I thought that when you have Canadian teams playing against each other there should be none biased but I forgot there is

Too bad there's no American Channel showing this game
They claim to appeal to the large Ontario audience but I would be willing to bet that the amount of Hab fans greatly outnumbers them from St Johns NF to Vancouver BC. The Montreal Canadiens are truly Canada's team.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I'm doing CBC OTA only because I don't have cable and my IPTV feed is usually way too late to participate in a real time GDT.
After having run into some very untimely spoilers in the past I don't even try anymore. You'll only catch me between periods.
Even then I got screwed when I stayed on too long during the intermission. :ha:

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
these guys again...

magnific-2CYKI558M0WLvcSQGr87-DALL·E 2024-03-09 15.55.07 - Create an image featuring a close-...jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad