GDT: GAME 64: LEAFS @ HABS | Clown Show | Sat. March 9, 2024, 7PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, SN, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Joshua Roy score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Finally Ylonen the Vanilla is out of the lineup.
Vanilla + Ylönen = a product is born.

Introducing ...

sgSqgw0.png

Last edited:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
@Runner77 another masterpiece! :clap:

Normally I'd be hoping for a nice clean, entertaining game. Without worrying what the final score is.

NOT TONIGHT!
Tank be damned! There is no way that even one once of my being could hope for a Leafs victory!

Go Habs Go! :habs

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
Xhekaj is our goon :facepalm: His whole selling point is that he's a goon that is also a positive when on the ice, but still a goon.

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
A goon is only a goon. A player who can play top 4 minutes on D and shoots the puck 107.7 MPH is a player who can play the game but is also able to defend his teammates. Xhekaj is far from being a goon
That's semantics. His selling point remains the same in both our comments. Part of what makes him 'him' is answering the bell.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Daily reminder that this year’s MVP is 31 points behind the league leader, and 4 points behind his own team’s leader 🤣

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
A matchup between two miserable fanbases for very different reasons.
The difference is I signed on for this misery as a Pro Tanker.
Their misery is more like the kind of misery many of us felt when Bergevin was at the helm and didn't address the obvious after the ECF loss to NYR.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Yep that means they play the Bruins, a team they will not beat in a 7 game series.

Yep it's on NHL Network in the states and I don't have cable. Oh well

It's possible they get Florida in 1st round, but Leafs won't beat them either. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad