GDT: GAME 64: LEAFS @ HABS | Clown Show | Sat. March 9, 2024, 7PM ET -- CBC, TVAS, SN, TSN690, 98.5FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Joshua Roy score tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
He has played 100+ NHL games and hasn't shown he is an NHL player.
He has a great shot, good hands, and can skate but just can't figure out ways to put up points at the NHL level. I think that he lacks the hockey IQ to put all of his talents together if you get what I am saying. The NHL level is too high for him, he would probably go to Germany or Russia and be successful. He struggles with the lack of time and space at the NHL level.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
He has a great shot, good hands, and can skate but just can't figure out ways to put up points at the NHL level. I think that he lacks the hockey IQ to put all of his talents together if you get what I am saying. The NHL level is too high for him, he would probably go to Germany or Russia and be successful. He struggles with the lack of time and space at the NHL level.
Can't argue with this

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I have a hard time understanding why some people are so keen to hold onto the players like Ylonen Pezetta Kovacevic and even Dvorak and Evans.
Going by the what have you done for me lately approach they can all easily be upgraded and have to go.
I firmly believe if the team wants to start competing next season they need to start here while we still wait for that opportunity higher up.
I think I mentioned it before if we are rebuilding then let's rebuild.
I also think our core guys going forward would appreciate this kind of gesture from management.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
I have a hard time understanding why some people are so keen to hold onto the players like Ylonen Pezetta Kovacevic and even Dvorak and Evans.
Going by the what have you done for me lately approach they can all easily be upgraded and have to go.
I firmly believe if the team wants to start competing next season they need to start here while we still wait for that opportunity higher up.
I think I mentioned it before if we are rebuilding then let's rebuild.
I also think our core guys going forward would appreciate this kind of gesture from management.

in today's nhl, every team's core is made up of grinders on the 3-4
Ylonen and Evans are not NHL players, Evans is on the cusp at best. Pez could suit up on most NHL teams in a 4th line role, Kovacevic as well. Dvorak is AHL material , or should be in Europe

Reactions: Rapala
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad