BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Many teams would kill to be in our position and problems right now. Were still good dung happens were having a bad game.
They been having a lot of bad games since all star break. I’m not huffing enough paint fumes to see stars and rainbows

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Just to irritate everyone further, the 2011 Bruins lost game 55 1-6 against the Wings at the Garden.

This team still sucks and they should all have to walk home in the rain tonight. Just figured some perspective would help ensure our board denizens don't commit arson or something tonight.

Don't worry. We aren't Vancouver!

• Love
Reactions: BlackFrancis

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
I would like to see a little more rat back in Marchy's game. There has to be someone on the squad that can get under the skin of opponents in these dud type games. Where is the fire in their guts?

Reactions: KWbruin

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
At this rate, how long until the "Best Goaltending Tandem in the League" has a SAVE% in the .800's?
Even when they were winning, they regularly hung both goalies out to dry and that dates back to last season.

You can trade chance for chance when you’ve got the horses to play fast and loose.

Reactions: BTO

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I would like to see a little more rat back in Marchy's game. There has to be someone on the squad that can get under the skin of opponents in these dud type games. Where is the fire in their guts?
He's a captain now; he can't act as a grunt anymore.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Don’t look at the record or the standings.

Look at the names on this roster and tell me what you might expect from this hockey team.

1st round exit, maybe 2nd round if we face a weak team round 1.

With that said, it's a transition year and no one really had high expectations going into this year so I'm not mad about it. Just need Sweens to take advantage of the cap space in FA.

Reactions: NeelyOrr

Bridges31

Sweep the leg!
Oct 7, 2007
NH
Leafs are going to spank the Bruins on Monday. They could put up 10 and I wouldn’t be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad