BRUINS GDT Game #62 Boston Bruins at New York Islanders. UBS Arena Elmont, NY 7:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
20240301_033058.jpg

the negotiator

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2012
If players were nervous about the trade deadline before tonight....this game should make it clear that almost anyone is available

No energy, no focus and worst of all - no pride

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Alright. Well this game sucks.

Other than the game, how was y'alls day? What did you do? Anything fun? Interesting? Relaxing?

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
I expect more than what they've been giving us. This is so unacceptable
For the whole season so far the BRUINS have given us much more than any of us expected before the season started.
It should be a given at this point that this team's record in no way represents their talent, or more accurately lack of talent.
This BRUINS team is the perfect example of overachieving. They should actually be complimented for that.

Reactions: Trizz617 and Zillah

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
I expected this team to be a borderline playoff team, but the way they've been playing the last 20-30 games is actually worse than I envisioned. Never thought they'd look so lost defensively.

bruins4thecup65

Jun 27, 2011
I expected this team to be a borderline playoff team, but the way they've been playing the last 20-30 games is actually worse than I envisioned. Never thought they'd look so lost defensively.
Carlo sucked again tonight
For the whole season so far the BRUINS have given us much more than any of us expected before the season started.
It should be a given at this point that this team's record in no way represents their talent, or more accurately lack of talent.
This BRUINS team is the perfect example of overachieving. They should actually be complimented for that.
Reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad