GDT: Preseason Game (?!) - STARS vs BLUES @ 6pm CT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

account deactivated

Finns > Swedes
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Bichsel's size is crazy when you see him skating with everyone else. There are a number of tall NHLers, but he's thick like how Shaq was compared to other NBA big men.

Yeah, I noticed he's not a lanky dude who when you see him on his own looks like he'd be tall like Oleksiak. He's like proportional in the way that if someone shows you a picture of him where you can't gauge his size based on things around him, he'd look like he could literally be any height. :laugh:

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Yeah, I noticed he's not a lanky dude who when you see him on his own looks like he'd be tall like Oleksiak. He's like proportional in the way that if someone shows you a picture of him where you can't gauge his size based on things around him, he'd look like he could literally be any height. :laugh:
And I've watched one of his international games where he was also the biggest guy, but I wasn't sure what to make of it because being big in a U20 tournament isn't the same as being big in the NHL.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Hearing here that Liam wouldn't be ready for the NHL this year disappointed me. His performance tonight didn't.

Lundquist's turnover leading to a goal against probably seals his fate here, even if he did make several nice plays earlier.

App worked perfectly for me on both my phone and TV.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
App worked great on my TV. Super buggy on my PC but maybe that's cause I was using an ultrawide monitor idk.

Broadcast picture size didn't scale to the size of the screen properly
Game kept freezing after a while
Game glitched out a couple of times (sometimes rewinded itself, other times paused itself)
After a few seconds on the screen, if I didn't push full screen immediately it would disappear entirely and never reappeared unless I refreshed

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
App worked great on my TV. Super buggy on my PC but maybe that's cause I was using an ultrawide monitor idk.

Broadcast picture size didn't scale to the size of the screen properly
Game kept freezing after a while
Game glitched out a couple of times (sometimes rewinded itself, other times paused itself)
After a few seconds on the screen, if I didn't push full screen immediately it would disappear entirely and never reappeared unless I refreshed
That's actually great feedback to send to them.

It worked great on my Amazon Fire stick. Smoother than the Bally's app every did.

Troy McClure

Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
Hearing here that Liam wouldn't be ready for the NHL this year disappointed me. His performance tonight didn't.

Lundquist's turnover leading to a goal against probably seals his fate here, even if he did make several nice plays earlier.

App worked perfectly for me on both my phone and TV.
I think the thing with Bichsel is Nill did the same thing he did to Stankoven/Bourque last season where he signed so many NHL bodies that there isn't even a roster spot available to win out of camp. Because of signings made in July, Bichsel is going back to the AHL.

starsfan86

Sep 27, 2006
I think the thing with Bichsel is Nill did the same thing he did to Stankoven/Bourque last season where he signed so many NHL bodies that there isn't even a roster spot available to win out of camp. Because of signings made in July, Bichsel is going back to the AHL.
Jim Depth Nill

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad