GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack7222

Mar 17, 2021
I know it won't happen but man i'd love to see Perfetti given a vote of confidence by playing next to Scheif for a while. Think they'd mesh pretty well, not sure Ehlers and Perfetti mesh all that great and he hasn't had much chance to play with that talent level yet.

Reactions: Bigfish

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Might have to step up my game and have a shower at the start of the second. I may shit myself during intermission...

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
I know it won't happen but man i'd love to see Perfetti given a vote of confidence by playing next to Scheif for a while. Think they'd mesh pretty well, not sure Ehlers and Perfetti mesh all that great and he hasn't had much chance to play with that talent level yet.
Confidence is what the AHL is for!

Reactions: Jetfaninflorida

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
It's funny we can watch 1 particular player and have 4 different opinions of him
Everyone has their biases. I always try to challenge mine, but it is one of the hardest things ton do

The smartest people I know say "I'm not sure" and "I was wrong" an awful lot. Need to be intellectually secure to do that

Reactions: Dale53130 and Jet

hn777

Apr 22, 2019
Decent period except for the score. We have to look out for odd man rushes against though.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I wouldn't be against that. I really kind of like Names wth them though

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
He's going to end up sent down.

I never thought I'd say that and I don't want it, but if we pick up another forward the writing is on the wall.
I said that a week or so ago. If he's going to be played under 10 minutes a night send him down. Moose are in a playoff spot and he can dominate a bit and get his confidence back. Him and Chibrikov would be really fun together.

Reactions: Jet

Keystone

Apr 30, 2011
Manitoba
What happened to the Perfetti magic

IMG_8327.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad