GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
Actually, it can.

As I said, I'm not for sending Perfetti down but if the Jets pick up another player at the tdl, they will have to move someone off the roster. Considering how 91 is struggling and that he's waiver exempt is only logical that its him.

For sure. I'm not saying there aren't any good reasons for sending him down...

Reactions: Jet

Jet

Chibby!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Whats the word on Capo?

A 6'2" Dman leading the Moose in points...

Do we really need another Dman at the TDL with him, Heinola and Schmidt in the wings?

View attachment 830082
People say he's not good defensively but according to his 5v5 goal differential he's definitely outproducing. He has been good on the pp but it's not the main source of his points.

I've wanted him up forever. I kinda of feel bad for him

Also he's one of the few players not bleeding chances when he's on the ice

Reactions: John Agar

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Actually, it can.

As I said, I'm not for sending Perfetti down but if the Jets pick up another player at the tdl, they will have to move someone off the roster. Considering how 91 is struggling and that he's waiver exempt is only logical that its him.
rosters open up past the 23 limit at the deadline as long as you aren't over the cap

Atoyot

Jul 19, 2013
Nothing builds the ol' confidence at work like a demotion, right!?!?
I'd have him playing more minutes. If that's not in the cards, then yes I think playing ~20 minutes a night in the AHL would be better for his confidence than playing 8 minutes a night. A player like Perfetti needs to produce to get confidence, even if he's playing great he's not going to produce much from where he is.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
People say he's not good defensively but according to his 5v5 goal differential he's definitely outproducing. He has been good on the pp but it's not the main source of his points.

Capos also +18.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019

Every time he's been in the Jets line up, he's been good IMHO

To me, he should have been ahead of Chisholm on thr depth chart

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
True North special at the rink tonight. They go cashless and then have no wifi in the rink. Meaning no one can buy concessions at all. They must be losing out on 100 grand at least. Goes to show sometimes the old tried and true methods are the best.
100%

You should be able to walk up to the bar and take a sack of coins out like like in the old west

NA Hockey

Nov 16, 2015
Confidence is what the AHL is for!
You are a mean evil spirited person. All you do is criticize. You must have been a helluva player in your day. Your mother never told you that if you don’t something good to say nothimg?. I guess then you would never speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad