GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I said that a week or so ago. If he's going to be played under 10 minutes a night send him down. Moose are in a playoff spot and he can dominate a bit and get his confidence back. Him and Chibrikov would be really fun together.
I agree. It also would open up a spot on the 4th line for Ehlers, which is where he belongs

:sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Atoyot

Do or Die

Jun 28, 2011
Pretty good period for big Stan. Hold out for a 1st rounder.......
*glug, glug*

None

Feb 22, 2012
Appleton as the trigger man? 🤣

There was a play where Niederreiter passed it to him basically from the middle of the right circle to the left slot area and the play that Appleton made on the puck made me think he was playing with the wrong handed stick. He didn't even get a shot off.

• Haha
Reactions: sipowicz and Jet

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Whats the word on Capo?

A 6'2" Dman leading the Moose in points...

Do we really need another Dman at the TDL with him, Heinola and Schmidt in the wings?

1709689660244.jpeg

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Nothing builds the ol' confidence at work like a demotion, right!?!?
Actually, it can.

As I said, I'm not for sending Perfetti down but if the Jets pick up another player at the tdl, they will have to move someone off the roster. Considering how 91 is struggling and that he's waiver exempt is only logical that its him.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
There was a play where Niederreiter passed it to him basically from the middle of the right circle to the left slot area and the play that Appleton made on the puck made me think he was playing with the wrong handed stick. He didn't even get a shot off.
ECHL Apples only moves the puck backwards in the O zone, hasn’t figured out what the opposition net is for yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad