F Cameron Schmidt - Vancouver Giants, WHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Hopefully grows because that's the only thing that'd prevent him from being a 1st next year
Elite prospects has 21 players in their top prospects section or the 25 draft and Schmidt should be in the next group of 11 they put in there one would think.

Even at 5'8" and only 150 lbs right now his skating and goal scoring skills should land him in the first round one would think.

Last edited:

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Cameron has almost 40 goals scored this season already (in all competitions)
- reg+po+whc17

and 65 points.

i expect a big jump in production, in goals & points for his next season
(would not be surprised if he'd get 50+ goal, 100+ point draft season)

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Despite his size, his skating and goal scoring ability makes him a first rounder IMO but man I hopes he grows even a lil bit.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Despite his size, his skating and goal scoring ability makes him a first rounder IMO but man I hopes he grows even a lil bit.
I don’t think he will unless he’s minimum 5’10 at the draft combine, and for all we know Central Scouting puts their foot on the scale again and doesn’t invite him to the combine because he’s small, so he doesn’t get to prove his height to NHL teams.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I don’t think he will unless he’s minimum 5’10 at the draft combine, and for all we know Central Scouting puts their foot on the scale again and doesn’t invite him to the combine because he’s small, so he doesn’t get to prove his height to NHL teams.
He doesn't need to be 5'10" the way he can skate and shoot and not being a perimeter player some team will take him in the first round when he scores 40+ goals in his draft season.

Reactions: dr1234

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
He looks like a 2nd/3rd rounder that someone may take a flyer on earlier.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He doesn't need to be 5'10" the way he can skate and shoot and not being a perimeter player some team will take him in the first round when he scores 40+ goals in his draft season.

You could be right, but I'm just telling you what I think will happen based off the trends we've seen over the years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad