GDT: Game 61 - Seattle Kraken @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 - 7:00pm CST - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsmooseice

Up Yours Robison
Feb 20, 2020
Seattle beat Calgary 4-2 last night, lots of nastiness from the Flames last night though. Pospisil in particular is an irresponsible menace.

While the Kraken didn't deserve that, I hope they're good and tired, and maybe a little sore, after that game :laugh:

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
How are we going to win the game now?

bouncy.gif

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
People, this is a hockey forum. None of those gifs or pictures. There have been complaints (about the first gif, not the other picture posted) and we need to keep in mind people of all ages visit this site. Thanks.
Before everyone blames me, I go record as saying I've not complained to the mods about the mammary overload in here lately. But I am happy to see them removed.

Also, I can't help wondering. If someone is old enough to visit this site, they're old enough to enter the internet and within seconds find dozens of vile sites with much worse images than any that the little boys have posted on here.

I'd be curious to hear the mod's rationale for how post #8 relates to "hockey forum".

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Before everyone blames me, I go record as saying I've not complained to the mods about the mammary overload in here lately. But I am happy to see them removed.

Also, I can't help wondering. If someone is old enough to visit this site, they're old enough to enter the internet and within seconds find dozens of vile sites with much worse images than any that the little boys have posted on here.

Doesn't mean it should be allowed here anyway.

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
And yet you allow people to change players' names to "NeedToRideHer" and other sexist vulgarisms?

I realize I'm hanging out in the boys' room and shouldn't criticize the culture, but perhaps a little less misogyny and a little more consistency might be called for?

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
And yet you allow people to change players' names to "NeedToRideHer" and other sexist vulgarisms?

I realize I'm hanging out in the boys' room and shouldn't criticize the culture, but perhaps a little less misogyny and a little more consistency might be called for?
Don't be too hard on the mods. Their way more consistent than the referees!

I'd be curious to hear the mod's rationale for how post #8 relates to "hockey forum".
I don't see a post #8. Presume it was something from The Dude.

abax44

Jan 22, 2005
Your online BF fully agrees, apparently. :laugh::sarcasm:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240305_114636_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240305_114636_Chrome.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Part of me wants nothing to do with them in the playoff's. The other part wants to see the Jets exorcise their demons.

The late game come back is getting tired on me, I want a thorough beat down of the Krakheads.

GoJetsGo

To hell with demons (pun intended) :laugh:
I would love to see Jets exorcise F**k Vegas.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014

You have been more than tolerant. Perhaps that has encouraged some more misogyny than usual. You seemed to be enjoying the game.

We might have others of the female persuasion here who have simply kept quiet. We may not even know their genders. I know we have lost some women over the years. I don't know if "the boys' room" drove them away or not.

We could be more woman friendly here.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I'm curious about the ratio of likes on a post like that vs the number of complaints. Always one or two Karens getting bent out of shape and ruining (mostly) innocent fun for everyone else

This isn't a shot at the mods, they're doing what they have to

Inanna

Liberal Arts Instructor
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
Barrie, ON
You have been more than tolerant. Perhaps that has encouraged some more misogyny than usual. You seemed to be enjoying the game.

We might have others of the female persuasion here who have simply kept quiet. We may not even know their genders. I know we have lost some women over the years. I don't know if "the boys' room" drove them away or not.
There are five other women in here that I know of, three of whom do not reveal their gender. There may be lots more because of just the lifelong safety habit of hiding your gender online.

I don't know why "we have lost some women" but there's a variety of reasons. Boredom with the same circular arguments, fading interest in hockey, busy with other things (I don't have a job (sigh) so I don't know how the rest of you find time in here). It's not a given that the boys' room "drove them away", especially when for some of us that's part of the attraction. (I've been in tons of "girls room" and quickly left the toxic ones.)

I probably have a cogent argument in here somewhere but my tummy is rumbling and the cafeteria sometimes sells out of my favourite choices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad