GDT: Game #6: LEAFS vs STANLEY CUP CHAMPS | Sat, Oct 13 7:00 PM EST | CBC HNIC, NHLN-US, NBCSWA

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsman

I guess $11M doesn't buy you what it use to
May 22, 2008
If you're watching the line doing nothing, then you aren't watching. I've seen plenty of chances, including near goals for Brown, Leivo and Lindholm, not to mention Kadri's crack off the crossbar on Thursday.
If only they gave goals and/or points for any of those!

Those are great if you're looking at going home with a participation ribbon. They ain't shit if you're looking to go home with the Stanley Cup.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
that is such a dumb move.
the guy tells you how to pronounce his name and then you go "okay" and says it wrong?

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Almost done my bottle of rum, getting ready to break out the vodka for puck drop. Let's go boys!!

LOL. And me on only my first beer. A bit of wine with dinner but still ... not gonna ask how big the bottle was (it's the thought that counts). :)

Thread The Needle

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.
Nov 28, 2016
Detroit
LA, like Winnipeg have zero offence so far this year, hopefully we'll get to them and the Jets before either team's scorers wake up. Not to mention that the Senators have no incentive to tank as well.
Leafs play LA after this game so hopefully that's not when their offense wakes up.

Reactions: Boutette

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
LOL. And me on only my first beer. A bit of wine with dinner but still ... not gonna ask how big the bottle was (it's the thought that counts). :)

Haha I had an opened bottle, about maybe just under half a pint. Enough to get a buzz. I usually try to stay somewhat coherent or else I can't follow the game. However if they start losing poorly, well I may just not hold back finishing the rest.

Boutette

Been there done that
Sep 28, 2017
If only they gave goals and/or points for any of those!

Those are great if you're looking at going home with a participation ribbon. They ain't **** if you're looking to go home with the Stanley Cup.

And how many goals/points does Johnsson have so far this year? Last I looked at the stat sheet, he has less than Brown.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Haha I had an opened bottle, about maybe just under half a pint. Enough to get a buzz. I usually try to stay somewhat coherent or else I can't follow the game. However if they start losing poorly, well I may just not hold back finishing the rest.

Roger that!

Polaris1010

Mar 23, 2017
grandma's cellar
Hoping for a good game from Freddy and naz tonight Need them to get going
Did Kadri had a fight with that Hothead goalie in their last game?

Maybe Ovechkin and Backstrom deserve to be Stanley Cup champs, but I really don't like that team, never will like Washington, never did.

Kadri should do something!!!

:naughty:

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
We never do good against the Caps on a saturday night it seems. Lets change that up.

First real test tonight, hopefully the boys are ready.

Go leafs

kesleaf

Mar 3, 2011
Leafs play LA after this game so hopefully that's not when their offense wakes up.

Weren't the Leafs known as the "slump busters" a few years ago lol

It was a given that any player in a slump would be rejuvenated after playing the Leafs.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
We're due for a bit of a stinker, so I'm not feeling good about this one.

I hope they prove me wrong.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Hope the boys see these guys and think about what it would be like to bring it home. Everyone said the Caps would never win. They've said the Leafs are over rated. What better example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad