GDT: Preseason Game 4 - Habs vs Marlies+ 7 PM Est TSN2 ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
A coach demanding mental toughness from his players is a positive thing in my books.

I didn't see a lack of "sticking up for each other" last season, and don't expect we'll see that now.

They are focused on building a culture of excellence.
Retaliation for a dirty play is not against any kind of good culture.

MangoX

Jul 2, 2009
Montreal
Having watched just RDS for this preseason, and not watching much hockey the last few years due to a hectic work schedule. Catching the opening pregame on TSN, I'd rather call it "Toronto Sports Network". Same with Sportsnet, I'm only there to catch coverage by Eric Engels, otherwise I'd stay far away. We need a great English Habs coverage that is not the Montreal Gazette.

Ugh.

Reactions: ChikN

ChikN

Sep 1, 2010
Montréal
Having watched just RDS for this preseason, and not watching much hockey the last few years due to a hectic work schedule. Catching the opening pregame on TSN, I'd rather call it "Toronto Sports Network". Same with Sportsnet, I'm only there to catch coverage by Eric Engels, otherwise I'd stay far away. We need a great English Habs coverage that is not the Montreal Gazette.

Ugh.
They do the same when we face Boston it’s sickening. You’d think the Bruins are the canadian team and the habs some foreign faraway land org.

Reactions: MangoX

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad