GDT: Game 6: Golden Knights @ Coyotes - FSAZ - 2PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
You aren’t wrong but you also need to give credit to the competition. They’re tough to handle.
How do we know the Knights are hard to handle? They have only played the Yotes and the Ducks, both are predicted to miss the playoffs. I thought Vegas played well enough to win, and that's it, but their coach said different, so maybe I'm too hard on the Yotes and their play, but I don't think so.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
We played Vegas good for two games and that is why I'm so pissed at the other two games. It's always two steps forward, one step back. The fourth line was our best, with a combined salary of 4 mil. The fourth line had 12 of our 27 hits. Fischer had as many SOG than Schmaltz, Keller, Brassard and DVO combined, and Hammer had more SOG than those combined. Larsson, Hayton and Fischer each had more TKA than those four combined. The only positives out of this game for me was letting Hayton and Soderstrom play, seeing Fischer play good and that Kuemper has found his game.

Last night wasn't a step back.

So are you implying we're tanking against the Ducks?? :laugh:

cobra427

May 6, 2012
RT did say that. That play had nothing to do with coaching. I'll tell you what is coaching, is not having your team ready. This was the perfect game to make somewhat of a statement.
If this team is tied with 2 minutes left in the game, we stayed with the other team, all you can ask for. Our team D was much better, that is very important too. That play had nothing to do with coaching, but the way Rt handled it afterwards has everything to do with it. You can't as a coach build in excuses for your players. RT should have told chych/Keller and the press, you play until the whistle period, end of story. focusing on if it was icing or not is BS or even eluding to it is a coaching mistake afterwards.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
How do we know the Knights are hard to handle? They have only played the Yotes and the Ducks, both are predicted to miss the playoffs. I thought Vegas played well enough to win, and that's it, but their coach said different, so maybe I'm too hard on the Yotes and their play, but I don't think so.

Gee, I don't know, maybe something about winning playoff series consistently while we pray to not lose by more than 4 goals in the playoffs is a good start.

Reactions: 0point1

technoviking

Whatever's Clever
Aug 14, 2013
Scottsdale
The knights are no doubt contenders, they have been since their inception and all they’ve done is add talent and possibly a better fitting head coach. I don’t see a lot of shame in how the coyotes played against them in every game except game 2

Reactions: Name Nameless

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
U serious?
It's a new year. Teams made changes. Look at Colorado's start. How about Minny. Let's wait until the 20 game mark before we start to say who is hard to hand and who isn't. They may look good on paper but that doesn't win games.

technoviking

Whatever's Clever
Aug 14, 2013
Scottsdale
It's a new year. Teams made changes. Look at Colorado's start. How about Minny. Let's wait until the 20 game mark before we start to say who is hard to hand and who isn't. They may look good on paper but that doesn't win games.

minny hasnt played anyone...

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
The knights are no doubt contenders, they have been since their inception and all they’ve done is add talent and possibly a better fitting head coach. I don’t see a lot of shame in how the coyotes played against them in every game except game 2
Time will tell.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad