Predict The Pacific Standings

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
VGK
EDM
VAN
SEA
LA
ANA
CGY
SJ

I think Edmonton is a bit too old and lacking a real 2RD and will need to adjust and fix during the regular season and TDL. To be honest, I don't really care about their regular season.The brags about regular season success and division titles above are laughable, just get to the playoffs and keep improving the team! Hoping they LTIR Kane and pull a Vegas. Hoping that is a 5 million dollar Dman that is legit at 2RD. I get it'd be hard for Kane to comeback and dominate but I do think he'd be a tremendous 'free' 3rd line player skating around and causing shit! An outscorer perhaps.

VGK is always good.

Everyone else is neither here or there...

I like what SJ is doing and think Grier is doing a great job
I like Seattle's roster but don't see them as a cup contender
I think Vancouver has a very good squad but the goaltending may be a problem with Demko being iffy
I think Calgary is doing a nice rebuild and will be good in a few years but not this one
I like LA and like their players but no Doughty is hard to overcome IMO
I think Ana has a tremendous rebuild going on I love their captain and starting goalie :)

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Canucks have an. Elite dman,a meh second pair guy and then a bunch of 3rd pair guys. If their elite guy goes down they are screwed
Soucy and Myers arent 3rd pair and Hronek can play 1st pair on most teams. Not my fault you lack hockey knowledgw to know this. Also teams dont have 4 elite dman in their top 4.

VGK
EDM
VAN
SEA
LA
ANA
CGY
SJ

I think Edmonton is a bit too old and lacking a real 2RD and will need to adjust and fix during the regular season and TDL. To be honest, I don't really care about their regular season.The brags about regular season success and division titles above are laughable, just get to the playoffs and keep improving the team! Hoping they LTIR Kane and pull a Vegas. Hoping that is a 5 million dollar Dman that is legit at 2RD. I get it'd be hard for Kane to comeback and dominate but I do think he'd be a tremendous 'free' 3rd line player skating around and causing shit! An outscorer perhaps.

VGK is always good.

Everyone else is neither here or there...

I like what SJ is doing and think Grier is doing a great job
I like Seattle's roster but don't see them as a cup contender
I think Vancouver has a very good squad but the goaltending may be a problem with Demko being iffy
I think Calgary is doing a nice rebuild and will be good in a few years but not this one
I like LA and like their players but no Doughty is hard to overcome IMO
I think Ana has a tremendous rebuild going on I love their captain and starting goalie :)
Vegas losing half their roster will win the division after being 8th last year and losing Marchy and stephenson over the summer? Make it make sense

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Soucy and Myers arent 3rd pair and Hronek can play 1st pair on most teams. Not my fault you lack hockey knowledgw to know this. Also teams dont have 4 elite dman in their top 4.

Vegas losing half their roster will win the division after being 8th last year and losing Marchy and stephenson over the summer? Make it make sense

This is a damn good roster to my eyes. Pacific also seems weak to me this season. Lots of key injuries and rebuilds going on.

Like the forwards (go Hertl go!0
Like the D
Like the goalie and think Samsonov is a very good backup goalie and is cast right

Plus, they may pull some shenanigans with Lehner to get more cap space.

That's my answer.

My questions for you

1. where do you think they finish
2. what flaws do you see that I'm missing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad