BRUINS GDT GAME 6 8:46 PM - ESPN showcases likely Calder winner and also Bedard - ESPN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Once you have had a Chicago hot dog, the rest seem like bullshit.
img_5522-scaled.jpg

shelbysdad

Nov 21, 2006
Red Hook, NY
Bruins win in OT. Poitras swipes puck from Bedard on a back check right before Bedard shoots on a 3 on 1, Poitras takes puck length of the ice and scores on a breakaway

I nearly disowned my daughter when she put ketchup on a hotdog.
I feel that way with ketchup on eggs....and both my kids love it

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Bruins win in OT. Poitras swipes puck from Bedard on a back check right before Bedard shoots on a 3 on 1, Poitras takes puck length of the ice and scores on a breakaway

I feel that way with ketchup on eggs....and both my kids love it
I am so glad I haven't seen that.

I have three things as a father... ketchup on hotdogs makes me sad, people who drive VW Beetles are sociopaths who get their jollies by driving around town giggling while watching kids punching other kids or their dads, understand when recycling day is.

Reactions: Bruinswillwin77

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
I posted on the other thread. Anyone watching ESPN’s current duo? Holy crap they are really bad. Painful to watch. Messier? Geez

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
I posted on the other thread. Anyone watching ESPN’s current duo? Holy crap they are really bad. Painful to watch. Messier? Geez

They were even worse with Chelios last year.

Hall knows Carlo and Figgy knows Carlo. They know he's not a dirty player. The guy leads a prayer circle for crying out loud.

Carlo is just going to have to kick them out of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad