GDT: Game #57 - Blues@Oilers - 6:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Holloway has to just shoot low there

Skinner almost let's one in earlier just hits his glove lol had no clue where it was

So far we have not given blues any crazy chances this period

Reactions: belair

JeffSkinner53

Jul 25, 2020
Vancouver
hfboards.mandatory.com
Hyman isn’t human
Hyman after every game
fpQ-Sx.gif

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
McLeod is such an interesting player. I feel like he’d be the prototypical NA that would be exceptional in Europe but not in the NHL. Skates extremely well, coachable, fairly low event defensively, but is missing that ingredient to beat NHL goalies. Seems like a guy who’d consistently lead his Swiss league team with 40-45 points per season
He's not a centre and should play wing on a line where his speed is an asset and where a better (slower) playmaker can get pucks to the wingers and he can pick up some garbagy goals.

Reactions: OddManRush

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I think I figured it out. They’re so used to trying to build up Skinners puck tracking and lateral movement, they just pass, pass, pass in practice. The muscle memory has taken over in game situations to just keep passing and not shoot.

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
I don't know if it's because teams are better now, but it's crazy how all the Oilers do now on the breakout is to blindly rim it around the boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad