GDT: Game #57 - Blues@Oilers - 6:30 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixed to Ruin

Come wit it now!
Feb 28, 2007
Grande Prairie, AB
"He's the Hymanator!" Lol
I like it but it sounds so dumb out loud
Reminds me of the Shermanator in American Pie

giphy.gif

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Second goal you'd like a big moment stop. Team coverage on both goals was dog shit. Team finally showed up after ten minute mark and hopefully start tilting the ice against a team that played last night. Pitiful though to let the Blues Travellers dictate the game early and Oilers obliging with a dumb penalty.
Even with the poor coverage that second goal is absolutely a stop Skinner has to make. Buchnevich is shoveling it on net from in close but it’s right in the middle of the net, Skinner got caught looking the wrong way and missed a puck he should of had.

Reactions: Behind Enemy Lines

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
yeah mcdavid going for 100 assist. hes too generous with the passes this year.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
It's largely Ceci. His puck retrieval is awful and he's often out of position around the Oilers net.
Nurse is the left defenseman in that image. Neither have been that good. Both are leaving their weak side net support and chasing opposition again into low danger areas. Gap control is soft. Too often Nurse also gets caught in passive defending. Together the pair hasn't been good enough nor consistent enough.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Saw the good and the bad of Bouchard that last shift. Maybe we should give Nurse-Bouchard another look

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
If Bouchard can figure out defense, he'll be a good one

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
I'm a bit behind watching this game so I don't want to read this thread but Hyman just tied it up.

The Hymanator, Singh? Seriously?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad