GDT: Game 55: Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens 2/17/24 7:00pm EST SN, City, TVAS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@sheed36 promised Newhook 10 crates of cod cheek from his shed, if Hooker scored tonight.

Pay up, b'y.

r4KUrwP.gif

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
You don't have to like current Gallagher, but this seems like a pretty stupid thing to say about a guy who has over 400 points for the team, including two 30+ goal seasons.

Sure, Bergevin gave him an awful contract that we all knew wouldn't age well, but that isn't Gallagher's fault.
i don't think anyone here is diminishing Gally's early career. he was very good early on.

now though, i think it's legitimate as a Habs fan to be pissed at just how bad the situation has become

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
You don't have to like current Gallagher, but this seems like a pretty stupid thing to say about a guy who has over 400 points for the team, including two 30+ goal seasons.

Sure, Bergevin gave him an awful contract that we all knew wouldn't age well, but that isn't Gallagher's fault.
People are too hard on him. He was actually pretty good in the first couple of months this season too. His cap his is irrelevant to us and he still plays hard in front of the net. Yes of course he makes too much money but who cares?

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
So with that assist on the Newhook goal, Roy now has more NHL points than Shane Wright! ;)
whatever happened to that kid? Still playing hockey in the Coachella Valley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad