GDT: Game 55: Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens 2/17/24 7:00pm EST SN, City, TVAS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Loved all 3 of those guys...early gally ..well sure, but now gally 11 has a special kind of stink. Waiting for the next guy to redeem the number and make us proud again.
You don't have to like current Gallagher, but this seems like a pretty stupid thing to say about a guy who has over 400 points for the team, including two 30+ goal seasons.

Sure, Bergevin gave him an awful contract that we all knew wouldn't age well, but that isn't Gallagher's fault.

Reactions: HabbyGuy

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Arber listened to his dad and scored one for him

Anyone know why Arber and Florian have Cechia citizenship, but don't have citizenship with Kosovo ? I always assumed if you got it automatically it was based on your father, but maybe they denied citizenship to Kosovo because it's Kosovo

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
sFvJj2e.gif

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Looking at the chemistry on that Newhook line. Really looking good. Starting to think newhook and Roy will make really solid wingers for Dach next year

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
It's unfortunate Newhook and Dach have missed so much time this year, we haven;t really gotten to see exactly wat we have here, we may closer than many think.
Kept telling people lol

We're a 'this years top10 pick' and a potential trade or 2 away from aiming for the playoffs as soon as next year baby

• Love

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Had it been mentioned how bad Gallagher is yet ? I think he just had a stroke

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
You don't have to like current Gallagher, but this seems like a pretty stupid thing to say about a guy who has over 400 points for the team, including two 30+ goal seasons.

Sure, Bergevin gave him an awful contract that we all knew wouldn't age well, but that isn't Gallagher's fault.
Sure it is, because for whatever reason he is broken, and for more than just this season. Its been 3 seasons of this and I am super tired of him yapping and taking bad penalties when even he knows he has a reputation with the refs. That elbow a few weeks ago? Was that excusable because he had some good season back in the day? NOPE

Love Frankie Boullion his first time around, not so much when he was paired with the garbage truck douglas murray BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad