GDT: Game 55: Washington Capitals vs Montreal Canadiens 2/17/24 7:00pm EST SN, City, TVAS, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
My ex GF used to be a social worker over there for the school, wtv the name of that school is, and the stories shed bring back were... ugh. Very good kids, very good people but the conditions are horrible and crime is almost the only way out.
That's really too bad. I have lived here since 2007 & have never really seen much of that here. But like I said, it's a big borough with several different areas. Along the canal is quite nice, lots of restos & a dairy queen. Gentrification is also starting to change things.

The only 'incident' I can recall is once years ago some drunk guy tried to get in my front door. I told him he had the wrong house but he tried to get in so I chucked him into the street. He laid there until the cops came. He told them this was his house & gave them an address from the West Island. So it was some guy from Pointe Claire making trouble in Lachine LMAO. Eventually the ambulance came & took him away. We had a good laugh about it all. Well not the drunk guy.

• Haha
Reactions: Mrb1p
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad