GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Yeah, and you would end up with high-speed pick-up hockey. Game management is the reason why a team with a 3-4 goal lead ends up losing on some nights. If there were a standard I would agree with your post but there isn't, it changes by the game.
The point of calling more interference penalties was to call penalties like Pearson's. When the puck is cleared any attempt by the defensive player to hold up the attacker should be a penalty. Other wise you get dog shit Islanders hockey. Line up 5 guys across the line and there is no offense because you can't rush the puck into the zone and you can't get to the puck if it is cleared in.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Top line looks legit, I'm hoping it carries over to next year since right now they are playing with zero pressure. Hopefully Dach and Roy compliment Newhook to form that 2nd line.
Something still tells me tho..

They are gonna try Slaf with Dach again to start the year and see if it still clicks (especially after Slafkovsky ACTUALLY progressing wonderfully this year)

Which sounds crazy I know with them looking like a GREAT 1st line already

But they might try another option or 2 next to Suzuki and Cole (either Roy, either the top10 draft pick, or potentially whoever we trade for in the summer) to see if that might work too
While trying to see if we can't form a power 2nd line with size

The beauty part is, after experimentation, you can always just send Slaf right back on the 1st, since we know it works now
(Just like how we know Dach on the 1st pleasantly surprise works too lol)

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Damn i was enjoying this game and now I just got called for work. Back at 16:00 right when the game will be over. f***.

Reactions: windycity

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
I have been watching the game for a long time and I can only say what I see, and I see a league instructing the refs to call things at certain times which often influences the result. Players don't see consistency and what gets ignored in some games is called in others. It has nothing to do with the fans.
Why do you think the league "instructs" the refs to call things like this ?

Think about it for one minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad