GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Ok infallible one. As if you've never been mistaken on fan forum. I'll catch you next time.
Interesting way to say "yes I was wrong and you were right". I've said this before too, it's not a big deal but don't say "read before replying" when many people here are posting and you replied to me.

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
If Habs don't have high pick this year, It's ok. I think Hughes have assets to acquire a really good young forward. We have great talents on front with Suzuki, Caufield, Slaf, Dach and Newhook.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Didn't say it wasn't a thing. Game management is absolutely a thing, and it shouldn't be.

But I can guarantee you if it didn't exist, fans would still whine against refs because their team over a season had like only 25% of the PPs in the games they played in.
I have been watching the game for a long time and I can only say what I see, and I see a league instructing the refs to call things at certain times which often influences the result. Players don't see consistency and what gets ignored in some games is called in others. It has nothing to do with the fans.

Sagikev

Chadstudsky
Sep 16, 2018
Top line looks legit, I'm hoping it carries over to next year since right now they are playing with zero pressure. Hopefully Dach and Roy compliment Newhook to form that 2nd line.
2 of Roy, Newhook and Dach HAVE to become legit top 6 players for this tean to succeed. And hopefully whoever we draft with our first this year also becomes a top 6F...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad