GDT: GAME 51: DAL @ MTL | Superbored Weekend! | Sat. Feb. 10, 2024, 1PM -- TSN2, RDS

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Will Slaf score at least one goal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeConstantin74

Always right.
Jul 7, 2007
It's weird isn't it that no team signed him?

He's playing pretty well for Chicago Wolves. I wouldn't hate the move.

There have always been rumblings about Comtois' work ethic. I don't think you want to add him, I'd be afraid to see Roy following in his footsteps since Roy also has issues.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Damn I loved that PP.
However Caufield can't take that low percentage shot with 39 seconds still left on the clock.
The Stars were dead on their feet and we could have exploited their forwards at that point.
I was pissed it isn't often we dominate like that and we gave them a cheap out.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I'd be surprised to see the Habs accept a 4th year without playoffs.
They should be close to knocking at the door next year. If you’re in Year 3 of a rebuild and your players haven’t taken a big enough step to improve the team, then I don’t think you can really rely on them for Year 4 either.

This is assuming everyone is healthy which seems to be a challenge.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Doesn’t he have an attitude issue? I vaguely remember something but I might be mistaken.

I haven't heard that. He had some injury issues, and Dallas Eakins didn't like him much. I think there were effort issues. Anaheim didn't qualify him because his Q.O was too high, and they felt he wasn't progressing.

He signed a training camp PTO with Vegas, but was released from it then signed with Chicago Wolves.

Reactions: le_sean

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I don't know the answer because I watch plenty of games where refs look the other way. There is no consistency from game to game and playoff hockey is also called differently.
Some teams seem to get screwed by the refs (Buffalo,, San Jose, Carolina, many Canadian teams) but there is no way to be sure without an in depth study of every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad