GDT: Game 5 - Columbus vs Tampa Bay - 1/21 7:00 pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Forepar

Nov 6, 2011
South-Central Ohio
We are not protecting Cam in the expansion draft (unless we have too because of NMC/NTC)
Ummm. Pretty sure CBJ must protect him. He has a limited NTC. He could waive it for Seattle but he’s not going to. I can’t believe he’s still struggling w high ankle sprain residual, but it’s possible. He got left in the dust on that last play - and TBL player was at 3/4 speed at most. Sad, infuriating, mystifying...hope he is hurting, at least then there’s hope for improvement. If this is Cam healthy, help us all!

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I felt like we pretty much just “hung in there” tonight. Nothing outstanding at all. Bjork, Domi, Foligno were the only decent forwards. Bemstrom and Cam you may as well put a jersey on a Roomba and stick it out there. Korpi is good and needs to play most games.

I don't know what game you were watching if you say Oliver Bjorkstrand was not outstanding.

Buyout next season

Cam can play like shit and still get on the scoreboard (like that second goal that he helped set up). We need guys with scoring touch. Not saying his contract is good but it's not bad enough to justify an 8 year buyout.

Ummm. We have to.

We don't. The Jackets don't have NMCs. Atkinson has a partial NTC which doesn't have anything to do with expansions.

Reactions: Cowumbus

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
You know its a double whammy because the other 11 guys have to pick up the slack for the missing player. In a condensed season that's gonna wear. I think he needs to be a healthy scratch if he isn't going to play. Would not be surprised to see Gerbe or Stens replace him in next game's lineup.

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Great news, I looked up "douchebag" in Google Translate and it needs no translating into French...its the same! We now know what the "D" in PLD really stands for.

If he wasn't planning to make an effort to play, he never should have signed the two year deal. He should have held out. This is theft.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
I don’t see how anyone can be in PLD’s corner on this. Guy has said he has no desire to wear the jersey of your team then doesn’t try in most games , why would anyone want to keep him around? Hold out for maybe another draft pick that may help in 3-4 years?
Maybe we can trade him for Jack Johnson?

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

JacketLife

Aug 2, 2020
Let’s trade Dubois just so we don’t have to hear these questions Torts never answers all year long. Already sick of it.
He should feel lucky that building couldn’t be full tonight.

Reactions: I3LI3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad