GDT: Game # 48 - New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7pm EST, TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
If he doesn’t play I don’t watch

That must mean no comments, too!!!

1674673386942.png

Reactions: mrmovies779

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
wtf-confused.gif

Oh, I see your confusion. We're generally too busy hating our own team instead to bother with others.

We are too busy hating ourselves to focus on others.

Edit: Greg02 beat me to it.

Remember when that Bruins fan came here in peace and lulled EdJovo into eating Papa Johns and we then lost the game?

Fool us once, shame on us. Trying to fool us twice, shame on you, 1specter!

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
It’s NY, expectations are high and unless you are on like a 10 game winning streak, there is going to be criticism. I don’t think the negativity has been too bad, losing to Boston was not as big of a deal since that team is beating everyone and last game they put up 6 goals with the kids really contributing. So it’s been good.

Tonight can go either way, and if our guys show up, I feel very good about a win.
I disagree. People whine and complain over anything.

TominNC

Jul 17, 2017
Charlotte, NC
Leaf fan coming in peace, but I wanna give props to the Rangers fans here for being one of the cooler and more down to earth fanbases. Most people hate us on here and outside of the forum as well, especially the other Canadian teams' fans :laugh:, but I've found Rangers fans have always been chill and don't really spend a lot of time or energy obsessively hating the team and its fans like various other fanbases. Never had a bad interaction with NYR fans in person either. Probably makes a difference that being in NYC (i.e. the biggest North American city) you don't have that little brother / little dick syndrome that other fanbases seem to have. Also f*** the Islanders. :D
Well, that last bit there will make lots of friends here. Also, we can sympathize with a cup drought. Except the Flyers, they can go a 100 years and it would be too soon. Also f*** the Islanders.

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I will always contend whatever our "ideal lines" look like, they include Goodrow on our 4th line and Kravtsov somewhere in our top 9.

Not saying this is the ideal, but I'd much rather see...
Artemi Panarin -- Mika Zibanejad -- Chris Kreider
Alexis Lafreniere -- Filip Chytil -- Kaapo Kakko
Jimmy Vesey -- Vincent Trocheck -- Vitaly Kravtsov
Julien Gauthier -- Barclay Goodrow -- Will Cuylle

when Kravtsov learns to not fall down so easily or and skate without falling down consistently then he will get a chance to play. Maybe Kravtsov should have put some time at the gym while he was in the KHL. Weak soft player. this would not have been an issue if they drafted Farabee

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
when Kravtsov learns to not fall down so easily or and skate without falling down consistently then he will get a chance to play. Maybe Kravtsov should have put some time at the gym while he was in the KHL. Weak soft player. this would not have been an issue if they drafted Farabee
It’s not about how many times you fall down, it’s about how many times you get back up

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
I'm going to the game Friday. 145 pissing dollars for just me, just the ticket.

I was fortunate enough to land a pretty decent-paying job over the summer but it still turns my stomach. It's so unfair to a large portion of our fanbase that hasn't been as dumb lucky as I've been. f*** Dolan.

But yeah, in keeping with the positive vibes, Machinehead in the house Friday!
I'll be down in the 100s, behind one of the nets. was given tix as a Christmas present. don't even wanna know how much the guy paid for the tickets lol

Reactions: Leonardo87

irishlaxburger2

Jan 30, 2008
Rye, NY
I don't disagree with anything you're saying, which is why post-deadline I don't see us icing Kravtsov much.

That said, I don't see the upside in icing someone like Leschyshyn over him right now. Leschyshyn provides extremely little in the way of winning hockey games and is not a long-term piece this organization should be investing in. If the decision is between the two, I take Kravtsov every single time.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
Cullye: 0G 2A 2P
Les Mis: 1G 1A 2P
Gauthier: 2G 1A 3P

It has been written.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad