GDT: Game # 48 - New York Rangers @ Toronto Maple Leafs - 7pm EST, TNT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmox

Jan 22, 2010
In the woods
I wouldn't be surprised if Kreider is a game time decision.

If you watched last game, his shoulder was def still bothering him. He refused to go into the corners shoulder first like be usually does. And then he sat for yesterday's skate.
Im assuming thats one of the reasons for the Cuylle call up?
Why replace an injured player with an obviously not 100% Blais? Im happy he’s going to get some conditioning. As much as I rag on him and his huge head I feel for him. Must be a horrible feeling and mind f***.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Two top 5 teams in goals against and two of the most overrated forward corps I've ever seen.

7-5 final incoming.

It’s interesting though. I wonder how this fan base would react if we got booted in the 1st round like 5 years in a row. I kinda feel for them…. Well only so much. Lol

We overachieved last year making the ECF, and am proud of this group. Still have work to do and it’s going to take some time, imo.

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Prediction: I am so torn. Either Will Cuylle has a goal and people immediately complain that he is better than our 1/2OA OR he doesn't get a point and people complain that none of our forward prospects are any good.

Updated prediction: People complain.

Last edited:

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
It's funny reading game threads even of good teams, the Rangers are respected as a good team. You read HFNYR and you think it's the worst team ever created.

It’s NY, expectations are high and unless you are on like a 10 game winning streak, there is going to be criticism. I don’t think the negativity has been too bad, losing to Boston was not as big of a deal since that team is beating everyone and last game they put up 6 goals with the kids really contributing. So it’s been good.

Tonight can go either way, and if our guys show up, I feel very good about a win.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I'm going to the game Friday. 145 pissing dollars for just me, just the ticket.

I was fortunate enough to land a pretty decent-paying job over the summer but it still turns my stomach. It's so unfair to a large portion of our fanbase that hasn't been as dumb lucky as I've been. f*** Dolan.

But yeah, in keeping with the positive vibes, Machinehead in the house Friday!

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
TML

Too Many Losses

or

Teenaged Mutant Lafreniere.
This gives me an idea.

Picture it: Teenage Mutant Ninja Prospects.

Kravtsov as Raphael because he has an attitude.

Kakko as Donatello because he's a f***in nerd.

Lafreniere as Michelangelo because he's a complete liability.

Miller as Leonardo because he's good.

Fox as the Splinter.

Gerrard Gallant as Shredder.

Jimmy Vesey as Leatherhead because hey ho why not?

Michelle Gingras as April.

Chris Kreider as Casey Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad