GDT: Game 45: Predators @ Oilers - 2 PM - Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
2nd and 4th lines have been getting caved today. We need Gagner back on that 4th line with Ryan as an offense driver. We also need to split up McDrai as RNH can’t drive a line offensively (have no issues with RNH but he’s better in a complimentary role and Kane is MIA due to injuries I assume)

Sra1974

Oct 8, 2019
Holloway needs to get the puck deep at the end there, have to recognize the period is almost over.

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
Wasn't crazy about our puck management in that period. Also, Nashville is catching us 3 deep quite often which is resulting in a lot of dangerous fast breaks the other way.

Need to tidy it up and get back to playing our game in the 3rd.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Jack "Skinner has been perfect and the Oilers are about to win 16 in a row surely nothing can go wrong".

Reactions: Sanchez

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Corey looking at the refs like “you gonna call that?” Ref looking back at him like “check the crest that’s on your jersey”

I think this also contributes to Knobaluch’s almost perpetual confused expression on the bench.

He’s probably looking at these calls against him and non calls and just thinks to himself “I’ve never seen such bs before”

grego

Jan 12, 2005
Saskatchewan
We are getting the goals to be ahead. Nashville is a good team, so without time to review plays I won't worry too much about how the oil can't completely shut their attack down completely. They are a winning team lately too.

Reactions: Mr Positive

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Ok Oilers time for this in the 3rd
lols.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad