GDT: Game 45: Predators @ Oilers - 2 PM - Sportsnet

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Skinner is making multiple saves he just wasn't making earlier in season. High blocker saves, also coming out to edge of crease to close out shots. Much better positioning. He's challenging more instead of deep in cage. Makes all the difference. that shoulder stop doesn't happen if he' deep in net. But because he's out covering he seals off the shot. Better playing puck too. He's put in some work, it shows.

EnufAlready

Dec 31, 2021
Whenever I see people bashing Edmontons broadcasters I always think back to living in Vancouver and listening to John Garrett. That guy was terrible, worse than pip farting on a snare drum. I also lived in Calgary for a couple years in the 90s. They had this old confused dude who couldn't even see the ice let alone string a meaningfull sentence together.
Honestly we could do a lot worse than JM.
Im sure we could…but believe me we could do a hell of a lot better. All his BS yelling and screaming when nothing is happening is mind boggling. I tried listening a couple weeks ago again. Couldnt do it.

Reactions: Green Xero

CN8

May 31, 2010
Canada
Maybe was mentioned but cool
Little side note, if I’m not mistaken Mcdavids 2 points ties him with Orr. Just such a shame the short career Orr had

Reactions: RattsSSV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad