GDT: Game 45: Columbus at Winnipeg | 1/11 7PM EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Robert

Foligno family
Mar 9, 2006
Louisville, KY
It's amazing when looking at the stands... down 6-3 with 5 minutes to go and the stands look full???? Not much going on in the Peg other than hockey I guess...

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
It's amazing when looking at the stands... down 6-3 with 5 minutes to go and the stands look full???? Not much going on in the Peg other than hockey I guess...

If I'm not mistaken the fans had to make a big commitment in order to get tickets (a multi-year agreement to buy tickets), so they might as well stay and watch as they've invested a lot of $.

bizzz*

The Jackets have PP, PS, SH and ES goals tonight. What about an empty netter?

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
Man, great game all around minus the goaltending. D could have helped clear some rebounds, but man pinballs all over the place. Big 2 points, go teams playing other Metro teams, back at it soon.

JacketFanInFL

Brick by Brick
Mar 27, 2006
Central FL
That was one of those games where we knew we should dominate the lesser team, and did.

Kudos to the guys for the recovery after the first.

hockeytalk21

Nov 11, 2011
Nice win. As a Jets fan, this game was likely the last straw as you heard the nice fans booing. This has been one of the worst stretches for the Jets and easily most frustrating for the fans. Puts us a step closer to a top 5 pick. Was impressed with Jenner and JJ tonight. Good luck with the playoff hunt, wish we were in the east lol

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Yeah, Noel's gone. :(

Yeah you'd think. But this isn't the first time the Jets have ignored their coach, missed assignments and allowed a half dozen goals. This is almost normal for them. And they still haven't fired him!

Speedy Sanderson

Jan 29, 2012
Yeah, it reminds me of the five grand I lost for two PSL's I bought in 2000....

Hear ya. Season ticket holder since 2000 and every year I swear it's my last, but I'm hooked on this team and now my kids are too. In your case with not living in Cbus I can see where paying for the PSL's would sting.

CBJWerenski8

Rest in Peace Johnny
Jun 13, 2009
TB, WSH, BUF, LA, and PHI next. I hope we can win 3, hopefully against Washington, PHilly, and Buffalo, but I wouldn't be apposed to all 5. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad