GDT: Game 44: Habs vs Devils, Wed. Jan. 17, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bone Density

Jul 27, 2022
Hopefully this is one of many great battles between Slaf and Nemec (with Mesar soon to join.)

Bonne chance ce soir!

Reactions: DavePeak

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
OBJECTION!
John Bartlett is really stretching reality with that comparison but I will let it go this time.
You're on a short leash.
Your witness...
No further questions, your Honor.

Move to strike this witness’s testimony further to the doctrine of fruit from the poisonous pear tree. :sarcasm:

And now, we shall proceed to our client’s rebuttal via AI.

Chat GPT will address the Court with cogent arguments mixed in with citations from plagiarized, obscure doctrinal dissertations and assorted gibberish. Basically, the snapshot of a day spent on HF. :sarcasm:

Last edited:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Why does Bruno Gervais always look like he’s thinking of a funny joke and holding back laughter.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The team has competed very hard this season and it is that competitive level that has won us a few games not to mention some really good goaltending performances but yeah, I think there are nights when teams let off. We are rebuilding with no pressure to win and I think there are times when coaches do that, individual players sure do it quite often.
You aren't wrong Philly in particular was a game the boys had no interest in putting it out there in. I called it before the game. Torts with the stand up and get in your face style game is one we don't do well in. He coached that same game in Columbus and we sucked against them as well. The games we've looked decent in were all skating teams focused on finesse. Any team that stands up in the neutral zone (without getting beat) will give us fits.

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
No further questions, your Honor.

Move to strike this witness’s testimony further to the doctrine of fruit from the poisonous pear tree. :sarcasm:

And now, we shall proceed to our client’s rebuttal via AI.

Chat GPT will address the Court with cogent arguments mixed in with citations from plagiarized, obscure doctrinal dissertations and assorted gibberish. Basically, the snapshot of a day spent on HF. :sarcasm:
Dude your intellect is on another level

• Love
Reactions: Runner77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad