GDT: Game 44: Habs vs Devils, Wed. Jan. 17, 7 PM | SN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
The team has competed very hard this season and it is that competitive level that has won us a few games not to mention some really good goaltending performances but yeah, I think there are nights when teams let off. We are rebuilding with no pressure to win and I think there are times when coaches do that, individual players sure do it quite often.

Every team does, but the teams with talent win anyways.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Devils are a good team but the Habs play to their competition.

I just hope we see the effort they put in against the Avs rather than the one they put in against the Sharks.

Seems like the Devils usually have their way with the Habs in recent time.

Habs usually seem to find ways to stay in games but the Devils seem to be an exception for them.

Reactions: Runner77

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Any word on Ylonen? Pearson has to back soon I’d guess?
Pearson has practiced with the team the last 2 practices and his rehab deadline was around the 20th and he's travelling with the team (Anderson is not).

Ylonen took the last practice off, but there was no line up changes announced outside Kova out/Barron in so looks like he's playing tonight.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Pearson has practiced with the team the last 2 practices and his rehab deadline was around the 20th and he's travelling with the team (Anderson is not).

Ylonen took the last practice off, but there was no line up changes announced outside Kova out/Barron in so looks like he's playing tonight.
Hoping Roy goes back down before Laval’s weekend games.

Reactions: cphabs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Tonight’s Habs lineup:

Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Harvey-Pinard - Evans - Gallagher
Roy - Monahan - Armia
Pezzetta - Stephens - Ylonen

Guhle - Matheson
Struble - Savard
Harris - Barron