Half-Assed GDT: game -4: Starry edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
First period update. Boys are playing well. Playing laid back and making a lot of passing mistakes but it's preseason.

Parayko is as advertised. He skates well and has a fantastic stick.

Lindbohm looks great. Looks like a second pairing guy.

Edmundson looks like a vet. I thought it was until I saw the name on the back. He should be playing in the NHL but there is no room for him yet.

Jaskin looks fast now. His skating is a major major improvement.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
First period update. Boys are playing well. Playing laid back and making a lot of passing mistakes but it's preseason.

Edmundson looks like a vet. I thought it was until I saw the name on the back. He should be playing in the NHL but there is no room for him yet.

I never ever thought I'd see those words. But if it's true then that will be terrific.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

He looked like a true power forward in the clips I seen from the columbus games.

Man...he's been flying under my radar. Just kinda meh, but I'm getting very excited about him...move over Fabbri, the hype train is getting another passager.

Love hearing Edmundson is shining. He and Lindbohm won't ever be high scoring dman, but both have a bomb for a shot and play nasty defense...it's exactly what we wanted

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
LINDBOHM SCOREEES :bb:

88eeeb6f-baca-438c-ac3f-4004a2dea2ba.gif

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
And Tarasenko 3-0

Lehtonen will refuse to play the Blues...seriously Tarasenko blows him up

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
We know these are just pre-season, but I would love to watch these games. Again other pre-season games are streamed. :help:

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
We know these are just pre-season, but I would love to watch these games. Again other pre-season games are streamed. :help:

I read somewhere the Saturday game will be local tv. Hopefully there will be a stream.

4-0 Blues...guess we're going to get our winning out of the way early

Vellieux from big Joel and welsh

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
4-0 Veilleux

Thank for info Dbrownss I appreciate it. Lets just hope it will be streamed.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Real excited about Parayko, Edmundson and Lindbolm. I see a 1st paring, a 2nd paring and a 3rd pairing for many years.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012
Thanks for the update Bluesman91.

Is Schwartz at C in this one? If so, how is he looking?

Schwartz has looked just OK.

I want to reiterate how good Edmundson looks. I've been waiting for him to make one single mistake either out of position or with the puck but it hasn't happened. He can move the puck adequately and is excellent at separating players from the puck.

I will be giving a more in depth update after the game with more players. If you have someone you want me to look at let me know.

Also the Lindbohm goal looked like Jaskin deflected it in battling on the doorstep.

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia

I want to reiterate how good Edmundson looks. I've been waiting for him to make one single mistake either out of position or with the puck but it hasn't happened. He can move the puck adequately and is excellent at separating players from the puck.

I will be giving a more in depth update after the game with more players. If you have someone you want me to look at let me know.

Also the Lindbohm goal looked like Jaskin deflected it in battling on the doorstep.

Ok thanks. Appreciate the update :)

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014

Has Edmundson separated anybody from their soul yet? That is the real question :sarcasm:

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
It might not be before the season but it won't be long until somebody gets moved on defense to make room for one of these kids.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
I'm very excited for Edmundson. All we did last was ***** and moan for big physical dman to compliment Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk.

Well our cup overflowith.

Edmundson 6'4" 210
Lindbohm 6'3 2??
Parayko 6'5" 225

And then there is still Bortuzzo lol

Such a 180° from last year

PeterAngelo

Feb 26, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I'm very excited for Edmundson. All we did last was ***** and moan for big physical dman to compliment Pietrangelo and Shattenkirk.

Well our cup overflowith.

Edmundson 6'4" 210
Lindbohm 6'3 2??
Parayko 6'5" 225

And then there is still Bortuzzo lol

Such a 180° from last year

Cup!? Someone mentioned cup!!!! :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad