Half-Assed GDT: game -4: Starry edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

trapn

Apr 5, 2012
Looks like lines will be:
Steen stastny Tarasenko
Jaskin Schwartz Rattie
Paajarvi cannone caron
Veilliuex welsh Hayes

I lineup posted online is a little different then the above?? Which line-up is correct?

Steen Stastny Tarasenko
Caron Schwartz Jaskin
Paarjavi Cannone Rattie
Veilleux Welsh Eriah

In my eyes Rattie shines again tonight....

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
so everything is up and running? sweet. debating the normal seats or glass seats, though...

do glass seaters go to the same place the club section go to for food, now?

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
so everything is up and running? sweet. debating the normal seats or glass seats, though...

I'm not sure as I haven't sat in the glass seats but I was under the impression they went to the bar/lounge area right by the front entrance

ManyIdeas

Feb 14, 2012
St. Louis
eh, we'll see what happens when I get home. maybe I'll just stick with 6 dollar tickets and eat healthy food at home.

Thallis

No half measures
Jan 23, 2010
Behind Blue Eyes
I lineup posted online is a little different then the above?? Which line-up is correct?

Steen Stastny Tarasenko
Caron Schwartz Jaskin
Paarjavi Cannone Rattie
Veilleux Welsh Eriah

In my eyes Rattie shines again tonight....

Probably that one. I wasn't quite clear that I was making guesses.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
eh, we'll see what happens when I get home. maybe I'll just stick with 6 dollar tickets and eat healthy food at home.

That's probably your best bet, you can pretty much sit wherever you want anyway during the preseason

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn

No.

If you're in 1st 4 rows you get access to the special bar at Scottrade. There's the Bar and then they have one other spot with food/drinks you have access to but it's not the Bar.

It used to be different food if you had access to the Bar vs Club seats but now it's all the same.

Chojin

Tiny Panger...
Apr 6, 2011
After all the headhunting in the last game (Boll charged Lindbohm and tried to elbow Fabbri in the back of the head), I just want to escape this game without any damage. I remember the year before last when Adam Erne gave Sobotka a headshot and a concussion, and I don't want a repeat.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
Tonight's Line Up Per Korac:

Steen - Stastny - Tarasenko
Caron - Schwartz - Jaskin
Paajarvi - Cannone - Rattie
Veilleux - Welsh - Hayes

Lindbohm - Pietrangelo
Edmundson - Shattenkirk
Benoit - Parayko

Elliott
Binnington

Stars' Line Up per Twitter:

Nichushkin - Spezza - Sceviour
Janmark - Morin - Eaves
McKenzie - Fiddler - Troock
Elie - Kane - Stransky

Nemeth, Oleksiak, J. Benn, Johns, Bystrom, Backman

Lehtonen (expected to play whole game)

Last edited:

medkit

Mar 22, 2014
There's like 50 people still on the roster. Not everyone plays every game

I would still rather see him out there over almost anyone. He could go in for Steen or anyone on the bottom 9. If they put him on the 2nd line tonight I probably would have gone.

Apr 30, 2012
St. Louis, MO
The fact that Fabbri's not playing might even be a good sign. Look at who's in there tonight. It's a lot of guys fighting for spots on the team. Truth be told, I think the decision on whether or not Fabbri makes the team (I think he does) has probably already been made.

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
The fact that Fabbri's not playing might even be a good sign. Look at who's in there tonight. It's a lot of guys fighting for spots on the team. Truth be told, I think the decision on whether or not Fabbri makes the team (I think he does) has probably already been made.

That was my thinking as well

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Yeah Fabbri will make it. With the injury to Berglund, now the Blues have next to no excuse to not at least give him his 9 games. A roster spot is completely open so he has a golden opportunity, and so far he's ran with it. He doesn't have much more to prove in camp.

We'll see if anyone takes a lead in the Paajarvi/Caron/Rattie etc. race. These remaining games will start to heat up the evaluation on guys like that competing for spots.

Stopsight

Oct 9, 2013
Hawaii
so if those D pairings are what's happening on the ice, Hitch is seeing what the youngsters can do with a high level partner.

edit: someone tell Tarasenko to save it for the real show

SirPaste

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
STL
so if those D pairings are what's happening on the ice, Hitch is seeing what the youngsters can do with a high level partner.

Something tells me he will have plenty for the real show

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS
After all the headhunting in the last game (Boll charged Lindbohm and tried to elbow Fabbri in the back of the head), I just want to escape this game without any damage. I remember the year before last when Adam Erne gave Sobotka a headshot and a concussion, and I don't want a repeat.

This is something I just don't understand. Why do guys go out with the intention to do something dirty, especially in preseason. I was watching the Detroit game on NHLN last night, and watched Abdelkader ( who is already known to be a headhunter and dirty piece of **** ) elbow someone in the back of the head while taking them into the boards.

DoubleK81

It's always something with these pricks.
Sep 10, 2010
PETRO SUCKS

Something tells me he will have plenty for the real show

I recall seeing an article somewhere that he was aiming for 50 this year. This is just the warmup.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Edmundson is certainly getting an opportunity here to show what he's got. Paired with Shattenkirk again and those two were on the powerplay with Steen, Stastny and Tarasenko.

If he plays well and gets come callups this season then I guess he can thank Gunnarsson for keeping his spot warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad