Post-Game Talk: GAME 4 DALLAS - Dallas 38-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston
Agree with Bedard; lack of talent.

Poor drafting.
You can get complimentary pieces in NFL free agency, but it’s no way to build a team.

Guys like Smith Schuster and Gisecki are flawed players and are available on the market for a reason.

Used correctly, they can be effective, but you can’t use them to plug major holes.

Have absolutely not been impressed with Gesicki or Juju

Juju has done close to nothing and Gesicki had a bad TD drop today

I just don't know that we've been good evaluators of offensive talent in the last 5 years and it is crippling this team.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Agree with Bedard; lack of talent.

Poor drafting.
You can get complimentary pieces in NFL free agency, but it’s no way to build a team.

Guys like Smith Schuster and Gisecki are flawed players and are available on the market for a reason.

Used correctly, they can be effective, but you can’t use them to plug major holes.
Bingo.

I look at what the Niners are doing with Brock Purdy. Is he elite? f*** no. He's just fine. But look at the talent there. CMC, Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle.

We have legitimately nobody on offense. And defense? We got like maybe 3 people but nobody is scared of us.

Embarrassing

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Bill his usual prick self after the game...enough of this f***ing BS already. Fire him on the tarmac Lane Kiffin style. This is absolutely pointless going forward like this.
I don’t think you need to worry about Bill going elsewhere and making you regret moving on like Brady did.

But I wonder if it takes Jonathan assuming ownership to pull the plug on Bill.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Can't wait for the next game against the Jets. Another epic pillow fight. If the Jets keep going with Zach Wilson they should be investigated for tanking.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Just okay is fine in this league. Look at Brock Purdy.

It's all about talent. Bill for 3 years hasn't given this team any f***ing talent.

This team wasn't ready to play. Why?

It's just mindblowing. I love that we won 6 SB's, Bill. But enough is enough.
Purdy is an exception, he’s a product of that Shanahan scheme as well as a massive collection of weapons. Mac Jones would be just as good probably better in that situation but I think it’s a rare situation.

What’s more realistic, finding a better QB and Kraft doesn’t have to fire Bill or BOB? Or somehow figuring out how to draft receivers and then pay them all at once while also hiring a Shanahan/Mcvay like OC?

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
The media held Bill’s feet to the fire.

“You say you’re better than you showed today. Based on what?”

“The first three games of the season.”

Reminded me of during the off season when he was asked, based on what are you confident of your ability to fix things moving forward?

“The past 20 years.”

This is the ultimate tell from a guy whose mantra has always been “Last season was last season. Last week was last week. We’re focused on this season and this week.”

To now use his résumé as a shield is very telling.

Last edited:

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
They media held Bill’s feet to the fire.

“You say you’re better than you showed today. Based on what?”

“The first three games of the season.”

Reminded me of during the off season when he was asked, based on what are you confident of your ability to fix things moving forward?

“The past 20 years.”

This is the ultimate tell from a guy whose mantra has always been “Last season was last season. Last week was last week. We’re focused on this season and this week.”

To now use his résumé as a shield is very telling.
They’re not as intimidated by him when his team blows lol

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Build Bill a statue to go next to Brady’s.

Make one of them hugging.

I’m not going to argue with who deserves more of the credit.

But Bill’s got to go.
I’m not sure what it takes for that to happen.
6-11?

I can’t root for them to lose, but it would be insulting to sit through 8-9 and pretend that they’ve got a prayer of actually winning anything.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Purdy is an exception, he’s a product of that Shanahan scheme as well as a massive collection of weapons. Mac Jones would be just as good probably better in that situation but I think it’s a rare situation.

What’s more realistic, finding a better QB and Kraft doesn’t have to fire Bill or BOB? Or somehow figuring out how to draft receivers and then pay them all at once while also hiring a Shanahan/Mcvay like OC?

I think you won't know what you got in a QB unless you surround them with SOME resemblance of talent.

Reactions: BMC and Gordoff

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I can only think to when the Jets-Bills played a color rush game and the color blind population was big mad.
1696210210841.jpeg

Reactions: Johnnyduke

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Anyone else noticing our run game be non existent and non explosive this season?

Nobody is talking about it. And we don't even have a JJ Taylor anymore with some fast bursts.

5th lowest yards per carry in the NFL and one of a handful of teams with no runs of 20+ yards. O-line can't create holes for guys to run through. Actually that's not 100% true, they're great at making holes for defenders to run through.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
JuJu another complete dud of a game. He's cooked and the Chiefs knew it.
He blew out his knee in the playoffs. He’s literally damaged goods. Which they knew when they signed him. And if you believe Bert Breer’s report, they used to drive down his price, and that discount is the only reason they had interest in him.

So once again, instead of bringing in difference makers, Bill is diving headlong into the discount bin hoping to show the world how smart he is. Never mind that it blew up in their face and that Juju can’t play and the rest of their receivers are stiffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad