Post-Game Talk: GAME 4 DALLAS - Dallas 38-3

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Bill the coach can hold Bill the GM accountable.

This was the worst game of Mac's career.

Can only go up from here. Move on to the next game. They better be ready.

And until they can give this team a #1 WR this team ain't going nowhere. Truly.

Every team has at least ONE. We have none.

Bill did a piss poor construction of this team since Brady left. And nothing has been fixed really.

Even with Brady. Have not had an offense in years.

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
F7ZFvYUasAAMF9p.jpg

Wonder how long he lasted before he had to turn it off lol

• Wow
Reactions: BMC

tvillewr4

Jan 2, 2012
Illinois
The playoff loss to Buffalo was far worse than this one… but man so many holes to fill, we need to win fewer than 4 games and get a top QB, they don’t last longer than that

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Not sure who "he" is because I didn't mention anyone. But neither Zappe nor Jones could hit an open target. It's not hard to see that our O-Line folds quickly and our QB's have next to no time to make a decision. It's bad enough the WR #3's on most teams, but they don't even have time to run their routes.
Its not hard to see that Mac Jones cant make NFL throws or beat NFL defenses. He is the "he"

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
He’s always taken accountability, which is nice but doesn’t really change the results on the field tho.

True. But let's go around the league. They set up Tua for success by building around him.

Same with Hurts.

Same with Josh Allen.

Same with Lawrence.

We can go on and on.

Who have they surround Mac with? Truly? The answer is nobody.

And that's on Bill.

Reactions: Gordoff and ON3M4N

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
True. But let's go around the league. They set up Tua for success by building around him.

Same with Hurts.

Same with Josh Allen.

Same with Lawrence.

We can go on and on.

Who have they surround Mac with? Truly? The answer is nobody.

And that's on Bill.
I agree but I also think all of those guys are better players than Mac. And Bill isn’t gonna surround the QB with top receiver weapons like those teams did, so in this situation we need more from the QB and Mac isn’t gonna cut it.

Reactions: Johnnyduke

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
People think the whispers going into this game about Mac Jones being a malcontent still, despite them getting a real offensive coordinator were coincidental? Bill planted that excuse for them so he had someone to take the blame instead of his subpar job on constructing this roster and his questionable coaching decisions. It’s a classic pats manipulation tactic. Get out early before the story breaks and set the narrative you want instead of the truth.

Reactions: Gordoff

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Screenshot_20231001_201538_Twitter.jpg

I agree but I also think all of those guys are better players than Mac. And Bill isn’t gonna surround the QB with top receiver weapons like those teams did, so in this situation we need more from the QB and Mac isn’t gonna cut it.

Even if we go with a new QB, do you think Bill is surrounding that player? I doubt it.

Reactions: Gordoff

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
feel bad for Bill. he's getting old and needs a break from this. Comeback next year with a new team.
You feel bad for the guy who picked all these sub par players and who decides on these sub par game plans? Nah, f*** Bill and his arrogance. He thought it really was him and now he gets a blunt does of cold hard reality. He isn’t anything special and never was.

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Its not hard to see that Mac Jones cant make NFL throws or beat NFL defenses. He is the "he"

He's made them, just not consistently. You seem more interested in pissing and missing about Jones then anything. There are plenty of people here that would love to sit an in echo camber with you on this...... but I'm not one of them because while I know Jones isn't the long term answer, he's not the biggest problem this team has.

Reactions: The National

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
You feel bad for the guy who picked all these sub par players and who decides on these sub par game plans? Nah, f*** Bill and his arrogance. He thought it really was him and now he gets a blunt does of cold hard reality. He isn’t anything special and never was.

hes been in football hell since Brady, a huge disaster, its basically throw the damn towel now Ive seen enough suffering

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
No he’s probably not, that’s why if Bill is still here we need a better QB to get more out of what’s surrounding him. Even if he has a top receiver, I don’t think he’s good enough personally, I think he’s just okay.

Just okay is fine in this league. Look at Brock Purdy.

It's all about talent. Bill for 3 years hasn't given this team any f***ing talent.

This team wasn't ready to play. Why?

It's just mindblowing. I love that we won 6 SB's, Bill. But enough is enough.

Last edited:

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
He's made them, just not consistently. You seem more interested in pissing and missing about Jones then anything. There are plenty of people here that would love to sit an in echo camber with you on this...... but I'm not one of them because while I know Jones isn't the long term answer, he's not the biggest problem this team has.
Good for you. Im not pissing and moaning. I know shitty QB play when I see it. You enjoy making excuses.

Reactions: capecodder

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
hes been in football hell since Brady, a huge disaster, its basically throw the damn towel now Ive seen enough suffering
Again another issue that he created for himself. He wouldn’t give the greatest qb of all time a simple 2 year commitment. If he had, Brady would have stayed and they would have kept competing for titles. Instead he wanted to grind him down and expected Brady to eat the shit sandwich like usual. And why? Because Cleveland Bill actually believed he was the reason for their success. It’s been exposed many times over that he had very little do actually do with it at this point. And the only way it gets better here is for him to go away.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
Again another issue that he created for himself. He wouldn’t give the greatest qb of all time a simple 2 year commitment. If he had, Brady would have stayed and they would have kept competing for titles. Instead he wanted to grind him down and expected Brady to eat the shit sandwich like usual. And why? Because Cleveland Bill actually believed he was the reason for their success. It’s been exposed many times over that he had very little do actually do with it at this point. And the only way it gets better here is for him to go away.

hes definitely guilty of all the above.He destroyed his legacy in many ways. The post Brady era is a display of awful unwatchable football and QB pkay

Reactions: Gordoff and LSCII
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad