GDT: Game 4: Coyotes @ Vegas (#2 of 4) - 2000 hrs (8 pm) - FSAZ+ ESPN+

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Mosby

Feb 16, 2012
Would like to scratch Cags next game. Dumb penalties. Just not sure we have another option especially if Hayton is still out.

Raanta next game too just to change things up especially since it’s Vegas again.

KG

Sep 23, 2010
The fact that Gologoski wanted to sign with us should have caused alarm. Not like we were a contender and he was a vet without a championship. Tippet wined and dined him and showed him the golf courses and the weather.

Reactions: Yandover

justin323032

Oct 12, 2018
Would like to scratch Cags next game. Dumb penalties. Just not sure we have another option especially if Hayton is still out.

Raanta next game too just to change things up especially since it’s Vegas again.

How about we just forfeit and save ourselves the emotional capital. Our guys have got to know they can't compete with the Knights. Playing them 4 games in-a-row to start the season was an inside job to get Tocc canned.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
Whelp, they didn’t lay down and die at least. The new guys played hard. Garland is the king. And Keller kept working and trying. Kessel, too. Chychrun looks real. We just need to dump the rest of the country club and I’ll be happy. This means Tocchet, Housley, Goligoski and Demers. Dump them and we’ll still lose a lot but be much easier to cheer for.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I liked every forward tonight. Varady has clearly had a huge, positive impact and so have BA's choices.

I pretty much despise Demers and Goligoski at this point. They stuck out like a sore thumb against a team that is trying and playing well for the most part. Just garbage.

I wouldn't have bet money on it being that way, but here we are.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
What a crap fest. Not a ton to cheer for but I guess at least they scored 2?

For real though, what's Kuemper's save percentage on break aways and shootouts this season though far?

If it's not 0% it might be close. I know the situation favors the shooter but not by that much.

rt

Clean Hits on Substack
I liked every forward tonight. Varady has clearly had a huge, positive impact and so have BA's choices.

I pretty much despise Demers and Goligoski at this point. They stuck out like a sore thumb against a team that is trying and playing well for the most part. Just garbage.

I wouldn't have bet money on it being that way, but here we are.
It’s true. Now that there’s much less dead weight, it’s a lot easier to spot.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Goligoski just quitting and getting walked by a player that is still playing is straight out of the Avs series. He hasn't learned a thing and doesn't care. Just sit him.

There is no way this team is worse off with Soderstrom or whoever in that spot.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Capo didnt do much but at least he didnt look like demers or goose
Thought he had a few really good shifts, actually. It was a nice response after Monday night. Tipp and pre-BA Tocc would have made sure he never saw the NHL again after Monday. Get these kids some time and see what we've got so we can make a plan for next year.

Reactions: Mosby and RemoAZ

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
Thought he had a few really good shifts, actually. It was a nice response after Monday night. Tipp and pre-BA Tocc would have made sure he never saw the NHL again after Monday. Get these kids some time and see what we've got so we can make a plan for next year.

Agreed. I definitely hated the first game he played but he did much better this time. Still plenty of room for improvement but that will hopefully come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad