BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Something tells me this is more than once with Debrusk. You don’t go sitting one of your top players against a good team because of one late meeting. If so then that’s way too harsh from Monty. There is definitely more to this.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Especially when it has to do with Jake.

I guarantee if it was Pasta who was late, we would not be seeing what I'm seeing online.

Typical Bruins media people doing typical media things.
Bull. If Pasta was sat out a game for missing a team practice you can damn well expect media all over it as well as fans. This is no different. Maybe it would be different talking points but they still would be there.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Bull. If Pasta was sat out a game for missing a team practice you can damn well expect media all over it as well as fans. This is no different. Maybe it would be different talking points but they still would be there.

Eh. I beg to differ. There are people in the media that still question if Jake wants to be here, even after saying he does and wants to resign. We still have people saying his teammates hate him when that wasn't simply the case. I see whats happening or what's brewing here. We'll see what happens as the season goes on. But it gives me shades of Seguin. And Seguin allegedly did worse.

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site
Something tells me this is more than once with Debrusk. You don’t go sitting one of your top players against a good team because of one late meeting. If so then that’s way too harsh from Monty. There is definitely more to this.

I remember when Seguin got benched for missing a team breakfast and saying he mistakenly set his alarm for Boston time(in Winnipeg). Is this too harsh from Monty? It's possible. One thing is for sure, coach knows scratching someone before the toughest test of the season so far is going to be BIG news, on this board and elsewhere.

Last edited:

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Perhaps, but given their effort in San Jose after coach tore into them after the game day skate, I’d say being late to any team business warrants a scratch

Lot of people in here who have never accidentally been late for something
Im sure he’s man enough to handle the consequences. It’s not a big deal unless the player makes it one

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Where was this in game missed it
Actually they showed him a couple times looking pretty aggravated.
I think it was towards the end, I was looking over the top of my laptop and noticed it. I would have to watch the 2nd and 3rd though.

mar2kbos

Sep 28, 2017
Perhaps, but given their effort in San Jose after coach tore into them after the game day skate, I’d say being late to any team business warrants a scratch

Im sure he’s man enough to handle the consequences. It’s not a big deal unless the player makes it one
Still man he isn’t just hurting the player, he is hurting the team too. I am sure there are other ways to punish him, like suicides until he pukes

Reactions: KillerMillerTime

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617

This team leaks so much to the media, if this happened more than once, somebody would leak it, imo

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA

Teams do this all the time in the NHL. Perhaps not in other sports.

Reactions: Mione134

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Oh that is not true. There are some who crap all over Pasta every game.

UGG

That's true. Lots of people crap on Pasta. But media wise, I do think the conversation would be quite different. Which I do understand since he is a superstar.

Don't worry about the squats. You are exempt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad