BRUINS GDT GAME 4 10:38 PM EDT - THE BEAR explores South Park - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
What other "shenanigans"?
He gave Poitras a swirlie in the hotel bathroom and yelled "welcome to the NHL kid" while running down the hall dressed up as the Hamburgler while throwing oreo cookies at the doors of the players. Rumor has it, one of them hit Monty in the face.

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
I remember seeing a few years ago in a piece on Jake that he calls his grandmother every game day. Maybe granny was telling Jake about her new knitting project today and held him up. Granny to blame?

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I’m a Francona guy - he kept things in house and won

I think what Monty did was 180 from the way I operate work and home but let’s see how it goes

Monty already mismanaged the playoffs let’s hope he doesn’t this

Until proven otherwise this is a one time offense

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I remember seeing a few years ago in a piece on Jake that he calls his grandmother every game day. Maybe granny was telling Jake about her new knitting project today and held him up. Granny to blame?
I hit the side of our garage coming in and took out a small piece that my father had to get repaired - I was using my grandmothers car. She was in 80’s and my parents were trying to get her to stop driving

A few weeks earlier she blamed me for driving on part of lawn in snow/slush and putting a nice deep tire mark. It was after a wet snow and I was out shoveling end of driveway when this happened. My neighbor across street and friend of my father was snow blowing his and we both saw it.

My mother sees it when she gets home and my grandmother panics and blames me.

Big mistake because when my father confronted me I said she’s lying go ask Ray.

He verified so when I accidentally clip the side of garage ‘.I got her’.

I blame nana - my folks don’t believe her when she says it wasn’t her and the end result is perfect

She never drives again my mother takes keys and I get her car

I did tell my father the truth afterwards but he was so happy she was off road and didn’t kill anyone - he said don’t tell your mother

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
I hit the side of our garage coming in and took out a small piece that my father had to get repaired - I was using my grandmothers car. She was in 80’s and my parents were trying to get her to stop driving

A few weeks earlier she blamed me for driving on part of lawn in snow/slush and putting a nice deep tire mark. It was after a wet snow and I was out shoveling end of driveway when this happened. My neighbor across street and friend of my father was snow blowing his and we both saw it.

My mother sees it when she gets home and my grandmother panics and blames me.

Big mistake because when my father confronted me I said she’s lying go ask Ray.

He verified so when I accidentally clip the side of garage ‘.I got her’.

I blame nana - my folks don’t believe her when she says it wasn’t her and the end result is perfect

She never drives again my mother takes keys and I get her car

I did tell my father the truth afterwards but he was so happy she was off road and didn’t kill anyone - he said don’t tell your mother
Ya but, how long "afterwards" before you told them?

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
After all the battling Jake has done, and all the **** he has taken, I find it hard to believe he is “sulking.”

Reactions: HustleB

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I'm ready

Screenshot 2023-10-21 162629.png

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
After all the battling Jake has done, and all the **** he has taken, I find it hard to believe he is “sulking.”
Someone on here said last game he was "sulking". I watched last game and didn't see one instance of sulking. In fact, I thought he and Zacha were fire together.

Never saw video of him sulking. Kinda strange to say that, imo

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Just yesterday my wife and I were discussing Monty's harder line of late and she said to me, "DeBrusk's going to get himself in trouble". Not 24 hours later and here we are. Smart woman my better half. It just had to be Jake, didn't it?

In and of itself, it's no big deal. But there are just some small signs that not all is quite right within the Bruins camp. Nothing major or too concerning at this point, and they're 3-0, but something to keep and eye on and hope things settle down. Very interesting to see how the players respond tonight. It's a tough matchup, think it will do them good to see where the team's really at.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Just yesterday my wife and I were discussing Monty's harder line of late and she said to me, "DeBrusk's going to get himself in trouble". Not 24 hours later and here we are. Smart woman my better half. It just had to be Jake, didn't it?

In and of itself, it's no big deal. But there are just some small signs that not all is quite right within the Bruins camp. Nothing major or too concerning at this point, and they're 3-0, but something to keep and eye on and hope things settle down. Very interesting to see how the players respond tonight. It's a tough matchup, think it will do them good to see where the team's really at.

People probably will think this is pot stirring or insincere because it’s coming from me but, I wonder if how they’re stringing Heinen along is contributing to any unrest among the troops?

Reactions: BMC

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
People probably will think this is pot stirring or insincere because it’s coming from me but, I wonder if how they’re stringing Heinen along is contributing to any unrest among the troops?
Everyone knows that Heinen is free to sign with any other team at any time right? Like, it’s up to him assuming someone else wants to sign him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad