BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelen

Jan 5, 2015
DeBrusk should be on the right side of this PP for the one timer. They need an opposite side Pastrnak option for PP2

GrzelcykMcAvoy

Oct 4, 2021
He wins a lot of puck battles with his stick

Maybe this just doesn’t translate well to TV, or could be a symptom of having a 3 goal lead late, but it just doesn’t feel like his feet are always moving. Maybe I’m just caught up in that and ignoring the plays with his stick

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
It looked the other way around, no? Not saying Frederic is a good fighter by any means but that plug went flying in, not the first time he looked for a fight today.

Granted Frederic should have been that role as well, but he has given it up.

Freddy got facewashed by Middleton but then studnicka had Middleton in a head lock and Freddy went back after him

You could say really either of them started it. Freddy probably started the fight, but Middleton kind of egged him on.

Reactions: 22Brad Park

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Maybe this just doesn’t translate well to TV, or could be a symptom of having a 3 goal lead late, but it just doesn’t feel like his feet are always moving. Maybe I’m just caught up in that and ignoring the plays with his stick
I understand, at times looks like he is gliding, but again at times finds the puck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad