BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
tried to get the jump and it still backfired

It looked the other way around, no? Not saying Frederic is a good fighter by any means but that plug went flying in, not the first time he looked for a fight today.

Granted Frederic should have been that role as well, but he has given it up.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
Yeah that didn’t look like a guy that can fight, not in that instance anyway - wish I had a larger sample size to work with but somethings happened to this kid.

GrzelcykMcAvoy

Oct 4, 2021
I have been frustrated with Hall’s game today. Seems like he’s losing every battle and just won’t backcheck. I’ve had that issue with him for a while except for the first couple of weeks after we got him at the deadline.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I have been frustrated with Hall’s game today. Seems like he’s losing every battle and just won’t backcheck. I’ve had that issue with him for a while except for the first couple of weeks after we got him at the deadline.
Hall was a major part of Pasta's goal and he's busting his ass right now on the PP.

He does a hell of a lot more than Jake DeBrusk that's for sure

Reactions: duffy

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
He wins a lot of puck battles with his stick

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad