BRUINS GDT GAME 4 - 1:07 PM - THE BEAR goes shark hunting - NESN, ESPN+, SN1, 92.9 WBOS-FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

Boomer : This, gentlemen, is no time to think.
Apr 24, 2017
didn't say he was a propect, but name one center prospect they have or relatively young C they could get via trade that could replace bergeron when he inevitably retires in the near future. i'm not being sarcastic, i'd love to hear about the best option out there.
I know what you mean but not for a 1st round pick and Studnicka for him, not in next years draft. He keeps playing like this though his value will drop, especially if they get Eichel. We got a gem in Lysell, could be a better pick next year in the 1st round. Sharks coming in were 4-0, he just has 2 pts and is a minus one. (Coyle got 3 pts last game and is a beast in his own end). Not looking like Bergeron replacement to me. Especially with 3 major knee injuries that most like to pretend is not a thing. They should have made a play for Reinhart, he went cheap and is just as good if not better.

GrzelcykMcAvoy

Oct 4, 2021
Hall was a major part of Pasta's goal and he's busting his ass right now on the PP.

He does a hell of a lot more than Jake DeBrusk that's for sure

Agree on Debrusk. It's nice seeing him get on the score sheet consistently though. Hoping that ignites the other part of his game.

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad