GDT: Game 37: Montreal @ Dallas, Tues. Jan. 2nd, 8 p.m. | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Pez with another point , he will be scratched next game for sure. Marty doesn’t like tough players that contribute :(

• Haha
Reactions: Tyson

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Suzuki and Caufield has the same number of goals at 5 on 5 yet you say Suzuki is dominating…
I know you love defending Cole at all costs no matter how terrible he's playing, but Caufield is getting paid to score goals while Suzuki is getting paid for his two way game. Caufield is supposed to be an elite goalscorer and he hasn't been that whatsoever this season. If Suzuki scores 25-30 goals it's fine, CC needs to do more than that.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Not that easy. Matheson eats up a ton of ice time.

@Mrb1p there's your Guhle point lol

Not quite ready to make that statement.:)
1/3?
Nice @Mrb1p 's boys are carrying
Feels good man

Is it too much to ask for a Pezzetta goal?
Exactly. This shit ain't hard to figure out. Just give the reins to Guhle and watch him blossom. But no, we get to watch ballerina Matheson turn the puck over 20 times a night.
Get a vet on the market for the right side if thats what theyre scared of, for a 3rd or wtv.

Sit Barron or Harris, run the vet+Savard, voila.

Reactions: MonkeyBusiness

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I know you love defending Cole at all costs no matter how terrible he's playing, but Caufield is getting paid to score goals while Suzuki is getting paid for his two way game. Caufield is supposed to be an elite goalscorer and he hasn't been that whatsoever this season. If Suzuki scores 25-30 goals it's fine, CC needs to do more than that.
Not a good time to try to bash on CC when he’s starting to find back his game and has been scoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad