GDT: Game 32: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/21/23 8:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Whenever I bring up the fact he’s been shit 5v5 this season, people get in my case seeing he’s 2nd on the team in 5v5 points. Yeah tied with f***ing Jake Evans, Justin Barron (a defenceman) and Alex Newhook (who has been injured for weeks). It’s just not good enough.
It's not that I don't like the kid but when you get the price tag on your name of that million dollars it's time to show the fans you're with the coin

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
We are the only team in the league that doesn't have a player with a double-digit goal total. We need a legit star dman if that player alone will completely change our defense and I'm not sure Reinbacher is that guy even though I think he will be a good player.
Well the guy that looked to be on pace to become our 1C has been out all year and Newhook was close before getting hurt.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Isn't it amazing how CC got the money and now we don't even hear his name hardly even televised he does have a pile of shots for the year but no twine
It went from "who cares about Caufield's overall game? He's a goalscorer and he's scoring goals" to "he's better overall right now, goals aren't everything".

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Teams can take all sort of chances on forecheck against us. We can't handle pressure and in the events of a turnover that will give us an odd man rush we will not score.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Went to the can & return to find the Habs have dropped a deuce 0-2

3 shots on goal? Yikes. First day of Winter blahs are terrible.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
the rule change was stupid, now they need to guess if the leg up in the air is onside or offside with magical non-existing angles
It’s to the point I conditioned myself to not care what happens after tight zone entries because time travel

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
The habs are making this average Minnesota team look much better than they are as usual.

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
I don't want to keep beating the same drum but I'll tell you when fun until you get proper scoring and two solid lines his team's always going to struggle

Reactions: Tyson

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Well the guy that looked to be on pace to become our 1C has been out all year and Newhook was close before getting hurt.
Dach was gonna score more goals than all of our current guys? No shot. Newhook should not be a team's best goalscorer, it's the equivalent of having Justin Barron as your best RHD.

Reactions: vokiel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad