GDT: Game 32: Montreal Canadiens vs Minnesota Wild 12/21/23 8:00pm EST RDS (HD), TSN, TSN 690

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
I think it's pretty hopeless already.
I don't see us making a comeback.
We are just manhandled.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
We needed a Michkov but we also needed a Reinbacher. Do you see the dogshit players we are putting out there on defence?
We are the only team in the league that doesn't have a player with a double-digit goal total. We need a legit star dman if that player alone will completely change our defense and I'm not sure Reinbacher is that guy even though I think he will be a good player.

Reactions: Andrei79

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Isn't it amazing how CC got the money and now we don't even hear his name hardly even televised he does have a pile of shots for the year but no twine
Whenever I bring up the fact he’s been shit 5v5 this season, people get in my case seeing he’s 2nd on the team in 5v5 points. Yeah tied with f***ing Jake Evans, Justin Barron (a defenceman) and Alex Newhook (who has been injured for weeks). It’s just not good enough.

Reactions: sampollock

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Welcome to NF the past 3 days. Last check was 250mm late this afternoon and we had a bit more since then. Blowing a gale NE now and suppose to snow overnight. It's been a wild 3 days.
Same here Sheed and now it's snowing by the reeves and wind is gusting to 80 kms/hr from the NW. It has been a rough December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad