GDT: Game 32: Lightning vs Coyotes - 7:30pm (AZ) - BSAZ+, 98.7FM

YotesFan47

Jun 16, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona USA
People on hfboards can have wives?
We're not reddit, they're the red headed step child. 4chan (which this may be out of date, I've only been to that site a few times over like a decade) is the brother that got hit with a brick and kills people for fun now. That place was a garbage depot.

HFB is like the weird cousin you only see on holidays but somehow got married.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Lol, I'm out here on the XX deck during the intermission, Sporting my spanking new white Kachina. Answering questions from random strangers about the ASU arena and the proposed one...hilarious.

Maybe a testimony to the state of mind of the fanbase, but I find the average fan much less informed on all these issues than they used to be. Back during the initial waves of various bullshit it seemed like everyone in the building had a semi-informed take or better on the ownership prospects, bankruptcy, etc.

Now there's a lot of "cut to the chase and tell me the answer" :laugh:

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Maybe a testimony to the state of mind of the fanbase, but I find the average fan much less informed on all these issues than they used to be. Back during the initial waves of various bullshit it seemed like everyone in the building had a semi-informed take or better on the ownership prospects, bankruptcy, etc.

Now there's a lot of "cut to the chase and tell me the answer" :laugh:

This is true.

I see some of this trend on social media as well. It's not like the fans haven't been taken through this ride more than once. They just want to know when it's finally over one way or another.

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
It can be over? That's a thing?

animal-house-bluto.gif

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Also I got some tickets for next week, looking forward to it. Will probably be my last game at GRA.
Wish I coulda gone more this season but just too busy this year. Had a partial plan (usually the 11) in one form or another since 05.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad