GDT: Game #31 | Florida Panthers @ Detroit Red Wings | 7:00 PM EST | FS-D+ ‎ ‎

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
It even looked like he whiffed on it. Lol. I could have scored that one.

Oh well, it counts.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
You guys are disgusting. Cleary puts his team ahead and half of you jackasses would prefer he didn't score. You guys would rather watch your team lose than let your whipping boy get a goal.

sarcastro

Jul 28, 2005
Tatar scores two goals.

Plays the next game with Miller and Andersson.

Brick Top

LANA!!!!!
Mar 2, 2012
Grand Rapids
You guys are disgusting. Cleary puts his team ahead and half of you jackasses would prefer he didn't score. You guys would rather watch your team lose than let your whipping boy get a goal.

I'm a jackass who would ask you the following (sarcastically, of course, given my jackass status ;)): what's the possible downside of having Babs' all-time favorite player defy the odds and actually bury the biscuit, thus exponentially increasing the likelihood that Cleary proceeds to taint the top 6 and PP units for games to come???

Even a broke clock is right twice a day.

That's the gospel truth right there, Vladdy. Preach it

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Tatar is just plain exciting every time he touches puck, guy has tremendous energy

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Some people realizes it increases the likelihood he comes back. And another year of him taking someone's spot and being used way more than he should like always.

But continue with your continual condescending posts.

You are admitting to rooting against this team. I mean, it's a free country but you can hardly call yourself a Red Wings fan when you're on record wishing they wouldn't score goals.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
You are admitting to rooting against this team. I mean, it's a free country but you can hardly call yourself a Red Wings fan when you're on record wishing they wouldn't score goals.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm happy the Wings scored...I just wish someone else had scored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad