GDT: Game 3: Sharks @ Stars 5:00pm NBCSCA

Tw1ster

Mar 12, 2008
West Coast
Is it though? This feels like that Colorado game where it's close mostly because of Blackwood. This game has been mostly Dallas on the attack.

Need face-off wins.
I think Dallas has outplayed the Sharks but I don’t think these two games have anything else in common. Sharks have had good stretches in this game where as Colorado looked like an NHL team facing an AHL team which is essentially what that was. I don’t think the Sharks have been dominated for a lot of this game

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
I think Dallas has outplayed the Sharks but I don’t think these two games have anything else in common. Sharks have had good stretches in this game where as Colorado looked like an NHL team facing an AHL team which is essentially what that was. I don’t think the Sharks have been dominated for a lot of this game
Point is Blackwood is the reason this game isn't 5 or 6-2.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Skeksis25

Feb 17, 2023
North Brunswick, NJ
If you are going to play Smith only 10-12 minutes a game and barely give him any PP time, please just send him down. I'd rather just watch the Barracuda play till Macklin gets back instead of watching Kunin play 16 minutes a game.

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017

Attachments

• mork.jpg
    mork.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 0

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Sharks could probably have 3 or 4 as well, mainly if Kunin had any finish in his game. Either way the game could have more goals but it would still be close
The difference is we don't hit the net because we're not good offensively. Blackwood had to actually make saves. Not the same.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Sharks could probably have 3 or 4 as well, mainly if Kunin had any finish in his game. Either way the game could have more goals but it would still be close
True, but in general the Sharks have been outplayed this game (like they were against the Blues). For a team where the actual wins don't matter, you want to monitor the underlying play.

Good game from Dellandrea. Kunin and Grundstrom continue to bore me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad